Would you have a different perception of Soulja Boy if he was only a producer/DJ? +BQ

Go down

Would you have a different perception of Soulja Boy if he was only a producer/DJ? +BQ

Post  Voel on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:20 pm

how was your day? how many fools did you blasted?
Voel
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you have a different perception of Soulja Boy if he was only a producer/DJ? +BQ

Post  SuperSecrecy on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:23 pm

No, not really. He'd just be like Lex Luger and them other niggas.
SuperSecrecy
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you have a different perception of Soulja Boy if he was only a producer/DJ? +BQ

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Absolutely!

BQ: Day was good, had court this morning and it went good. I still haven't got any sleep
Shocked and I rolled a gigantic cigarette of mass proportions.

How was your day?

Schlachten Host

Google translate like a boss.
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Voel on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:32 pm

¿ɛm шuʐ ж? wrote:Absolutely!

BQ: Day was good, had court this morning and it went good. I still haven't got any sleep

How was your day?
I had a beer with a couple of friends in the morning... I mean, I'm 19 so I don't drink. Then I went to work for 5 hours and now I'm here
Voel
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  No BS on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:48 am

I can't deny that Soulja's beats are CATCHY AS HELL, but really he's not that great of a producer. Although they are catchy, his beats tend to lose novelty pretty fast.
No BS
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:41 am

Voel wrote:

How was your day?
I had a beer with a couple of friends in the morning... I mean, I'm 19 so I don't drink. Then I went to work for 5 hours and now I'm here

I still dont get why in US alcohol is illegal under 21. Here beer is legal at 16 already.

anyway to the question:
I dont know, maybe he would be less annoying tho.
BQ:aight. I was chilling most of the day.
Bart
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Voel on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:53 am

Bart wrote:
Voel wrote:

How was your day?

I still dont get why in US alcohol is illegal under 21. Here beer is legal at 16 already.

anyway to the question:

yeah, it's fucking stupid. I was asked to join the army and the national guard a couple of months before I turned 18. So I can take the choice of being sent to the middle east (which I wouldn't because of political reasons), but I'm not responsible enough to ask for a beer at a bar?
Voel
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:15 am

Voel wrote:
Bart wrote:
Voel wrote:

How was your day?

anyway to the question:

yeah, it's fucking stupid. I was asked to join the army and the national guard a couple of months before I turned 18. So I can take the choice of being sent to the middle east (which I wouldn't because of political reasons), but I'm not responsible enough to ask for a beer at a bar?

At least ya'll can drive cars at 15 ^^
Bart
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Samurai MC on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:11 pm

probably. he'd have someone with partial talent on his beats at least, even if they're still wack. i can tolerate Gucci Mane, but i can't tolerate Soulja Boy.
Samurai MC
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Voel on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:27 pm

Samurai MC wrote:probably. he'd have someone with partial talent on his beats at least, even if they're still wack. i can tolerate Gucci Mane, but i can't tolerate Soulja Boy.
you can tolerate Gucci Mane Shocked Question you deserve a king
Voel
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Indeed Gucci Main is straight garbage, even worse than Soulja Boy in some ways.
Bart
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnoopKnowsBest on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Bart wrote:

anyway to the question:

Hey Bart how is your English so good?! I've got cousins in Germany and they can't even put a sentence together in English

SnoopKnowsBest
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Bart wrote:
Voel wrote:

How was your day?

anyway to the question:

I was in Germany a few years ago and they were talking about raising the drinking age. I take it that never happened?

And Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
http://www.facebook.com/ReviewHipHop
https://twitter.com/#!/ReviewHipHop1
Banjo
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 49

View user profile http://reviewhiphop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:32 am

SnoopKnowsBest wrote:
Bart wrote:

anyway to the question:

Hey Bart how is your English so good?! I've got cousins in Germany and they can't even put a sentence together in English

I'm not a German i just go to college here.
I think tho thats the problem of the most big europian countries (germany, spain, france, russia) they dont really learn other languages. But its getting better in the last years I guess.
Bart
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:42 am

Banjo wrote:
Bart wrote:
Voel wrote:

How was your day?

anyway to the question:

I was in Germany a few years ago and they were talking about raising the drinking age. I take it that never happened?

No. Its still beer and wine at 16 and the other alcohol at 18.
And I think thats actually very clever, they prevent that the 15,16 yrs old try the hard stuff, since they can get beer legally they drink beer, which isnt rlly dangerous.
In UK drinking laws are stricter than in germany, yet they have much more problems with underage binge drinking.
Bart
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:26 am

Bart wrote:
Banjo wrote:
Bart wrote:
Voel wrote:

How was your day?

anyway to the question:

No. Its still beer and wine at 16 and the other alcohol at 18.
And I think thats actually very clever, they prevent that the 15,16 yrs old try the hard stuff, since they can get beer legally they drink beer, which isnt rlly dangerous.
In UK drinking laws are stricter than in germany, yet they have much more problems with underage binge drinking.

Lol, you can still get drunk. Plus, beer makes you fat if you drink alot

Schlachten Host

{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:59 am

¿ɛm шuʐ ж? wrote:

True but you wont end up in the hospital. Plus you cant get like rlly wasted just by drinking beer lol.
Beer makes fat but so does plenty other things, that have no restrictions at all Laughing.
Bart
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:02 am

¿ɛm шuʐ ж? wrote:

I come from Prague, Czech Republic. Its pretty easy to get there absinth or stroh 80 at 15/16 even tho in Prague all alcohol is illegal under 18. But only the bigger shops actually check your ID.
You think its better when 16yrs old drink absinth illegally than beer legally?
Bart
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:03 am

Bart wrote:
¿ɛm шuʐ ж? wrote:

True but you wont end up in the hospital. Plus you cant get like rlly wasted just by drinking beer lol.
Beer makes fat but so does plenty other things, that have no restrictions at all Laughing.

Beer can put you in the hospital just like any other alcohol. You just need to drink ALOT more, which is bad for your body... Plus it has carbs. I'm still jealous though. Can you buy it? Or is it like tobacco here, where you can smoke at 16, but can't buy until your 18.

Schlachten Host

{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:06 am

¿ɛm шuʐ ж? wrote:
Bart wrote:
¿ɛm шuʐ ж? wrote:

Beer can put you in the hospital just like any other alcohol. You just need to drink ALOT more, which is bad for your body... Plus it has carbs. I'm still jealous though. Can you buy it? Or is it like tobacco here, where you can smoke at 16, but can't buy until your 18.

Well I'm 19 so I can buy what I want. But yes you can legally buy beer or wine in a supermarket when you hit 16. But the hard alcohol and tobacco is like in other eu countries illegal under 18.
Bart
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:10 am

Bart wrote:
¿ɛm шuʐ ж? wrote:
Bart wrote:
¿ɛm шuʐ ж? wrote:

Well I'm 19 so I can buy what I want. But yes you can legally buy beer or wine in a supermarket when you hit 16. But the hard alcohol and tobacco is like in other eu countries illegal under 18.

Ha, that's pretty tight. If I lived there, I'd drink beer legally over liquor illegally. But, here, all alcohol is illegal under 21, so I drink Vodka... Gets you drunk cheaper...

Schlachten Host

{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Voel on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:37 am

yeah... heard liquors get you drunk faster. Coming from Mexico I can tell you that one shot of tequila is kind of the equivalent of a beer, maybe a little bit more. lol! a discussion about Soulja Boy turned into a discussion about alcohol and drinking ages drunken
Voel
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnoopKnowsBest on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:25 am

Bart wrote:I'm not a German i just go to college here.
I think tho thats the problem of the most big europian countries (germany, spain, france, russia) they dont really learn other languages. But its getting better in the last years I guess.

Oh right, that must have been hard to adjust then.

SnoopKnowsBest
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:29 am

SnoopKnowsBest wrote:
Bart wrote:I'm not a German i just go to college here.

Oh right, that must have been hard to adjust then.

Well nah it was fine I study german for about 9 yrs so I can speak it pretty well.
Bart
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cray on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:30 pm

look at alcohol-look at weed
whys weed not legal?
bad times:good times ratio
Cray
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 3

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL227B1D16B3E052EF&feat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down