[[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Go down

[[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Post  IceE on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:47 pm

The posts have been restored


Last edited by IceE on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
IceE
Admin

Posts : 490
Lungs Eaten : 59
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 23

View user profile http://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Post  Banjo on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:56 pm

Huzzah!

_________________
The blog. Check it.
http://reviewhiphop.wordpress.com/

And Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
https://www.facebook.com/ReviewHipHop
https://twitter.com/#!/ReviewHipHop1
avatar
Banjo
Reg.

Posts : 93
Lungs Eaten : 49
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 27
Location : The NoDak

View user profile http://reviewhiphop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Post  Escobar 97™ on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:58 pm

Great Job IceE.
avatar
Escobar 97™
Reg.

Posts : 101
Lungs Eaten : 26
Join date : 2012-06-07
Age : 21
Location : G-Funky Town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Post  Mic Messiah on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:58 pm

Thank you kind sir Very Happy

And that TD is courtesy of me, I apologize, because I clicked the wrong button Crying or Very sad

Is there any possible way to make it so you can change your vote if you accidentally click the wrong button? I remember that was one of my least favorite things on Y!A, accidentally TDing or TUing something and than not being able to change it.

_________________


"I eat apple stew and stash an apple sandwhich 
And that fabulous leather coat is biohazardous"
avatar
Mic Messiah
Reg.

Posts : 173
Lungs Eaten : 114
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 78
Location : Slums Of Shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Post  Smiggie Balls on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:01 pm

good job


Last edited by Smiggie Balls on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Smiggie Balls
Reg.

Posts : 22
Lungs Eaten : 1
Join date : 2012-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Post  Escobar 97™ on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Wait, I only see the sticky's that were deleted. What about the others.
avatar
Escobar 97™
Reg.

Posts : 101
Lungs Eaten : 26
Join date : 2012-06-07
Age : 21
Location : G-Funky Town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Post  Mic Messiah on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Smiggie Balls wrote:You should just ban me already because I enjoy having sex with animals and many find beastiality wrong.

Oh hey look he's asking to be permabanned, I think you should oblige him and grant his request.

_________________


"I eat apple stew and stash an apple sandwhich 
And that fabulous leather coat is biohazardous"
avatar
Mic Messiah
Reg.

Posts : 173
Lungs Eaten : 114
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 78
Location : Slums Of Shaolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Post  IceE on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Mic Messiah wrote:Thank you kind sir Very Happy

And that TD is courtesy of me, I apologize, because I clicked the wrong button Crying or Very sad

Is there any possible way to make it so you can change your vote if you accidentally click the wrong button? I remember that was one of my least favorite things on Y!A, accidentally TDing or TUing something and than not being able to change it.

Maybe. Its possible for polls
avatar
IceE
Admin

Posts : 490
Lungs Eaten : 59
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 23

View user profile http://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Post  The Co_oL on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:18 pm

IceE wrote:The posts have been resored

Cool, did you remove the TD button because it doesn't seem to be there anymore?
avatar
The Co_oL
Reg.

Posts : 42
Lungs Eaten : 8
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 23
Location : Ireland

View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/TheCo_oLupeStan

Back to top Go down

Re: [[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Post  IceE on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:17 pm

The Co_oL wrote:
IceE wrote:The posts have been resored

Cool, did you remove the TD button because it doesn't seem to be there anymore?

For some reason the option to pick a picture for the button is gone. Looking into tit.
avatar
IceE
Admin

Posts : 490
Lungs Eaten : 59
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 23

View user profile http://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Post  Bart on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:22 pm

avatar
Bart
Reg.

Posts : 165
Lungs Eaten : 25
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 25
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Post  Escobar 97™ on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:26 pm

Wait, I only see the sticky's that were deleted. What about the others.
avatar
Escobar 97™
Reg.

Posts : 101
Lungs Eaten : 26
Join date : 2012-06-07
Age : 21
Location : G-Funky Town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Post  IceE on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Escobar 97™ wrote:Wait, I only see the sticky's that were deleted. What about the others.

They're probably really far down the list or on the next page cause they're old now. I'd appreciate it if someone revived them.
avatar
IceE
Admin

Posts : 490
Lungs Eaten : 59
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 23

View user profile http://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Post  Escobar 97™ on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:19 pm

IceE wrote:
Escobar 97™️ wrote:Wait, I only see the sticky's that were deleted. What about the others.

They're probably really far down the list or on the next page cause they're old now. I'd appreciate it if someone revived them.

Nah, I still don't see them. Do you see them? confused
avatar
Escobar 97™
Reg.

Posts : 101
Lungs Eaten : 26
Join date : 2012-06-07
Age : 21
Location : G-Funky Town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Post  IceE on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Escobar 97™️ wrote:
IceE wrote:
Escobar 97™️ wrote:Wait, I only see the sticky's that were deleted. What about the others.

They're probably really far down the list or on the next page cause they're old now. I'd appreciate it if someone revived them.

Nah, I still don't see them. Do you see them? confused

What are some threads that are missing?
avatar
IceE
Admin

Posts : 490
Lungs Eaten : 59
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 23

View user profile http://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Post  Escobar 97™ on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:46 pm

IceE wrote:
Escobar 97™️ wrote:
IceE wrote:
Escobar 97™️ wrote:Wait, I only see the sticky's that were deleted. What about the others.

They're probably really far down the list or on the next page cause they're old now. I'd appreciate it if someone revived them.

Nah, I still don't see them. Do you see them? confused

What are some threads that are missing?

Oh, nevermind, my threads are back except the Canibus vs Dizaster Thread & The 2pac & DJ Premier Thread
avatar
Escobar 97™
Reg.

Posts : 101
Lungs Eaten : 26
Join date : 2012-06-07
Age : 21
Location : G-Funky Town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Post  Richie *Pick It Up* on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:19 pm

Damn trolls

_________________
farao I come with shit that's all types of shapes and sounds
And where I lounge is my stomping grounds
farao
avatar
Richie *Pick It Up*
Reg.

Posts : 45
Lungs Eaten : 5
Join date : 2012-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [[<<<{ I've Done It!! }>>>]]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum