R.A.P. Music & Cancer 4 Cure discussion group. (Ratings, thoughts, concerns.) BOOM!

Go down

Better album? (RAP Music or Cancer 4 Cure)

43% 43% 
[ 3 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
43% 43% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

R.A.P. Music & Cancer 4 Cure discussion group. (Ratings, thoughts, concerns.) BOOM!

Post  Stoned_Penguins on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:22 am

Before I go off on a tangent saying how important and aesthetically pleasing these albums are, I'll just say that they are my favorite albums of the year.

R.A.P. Music blew my fucking mind with El-P's production and Killer Mike's brutal honesty and technicality. I don't know too many dudes that could spit the bars he was spitting. Shit was like a 9.0 on the Ritcher scale.

In all honesty, it was probably a 9.5/10

And Cancer 4 Cure wasn't too shabby either Cool . I'd say it was a 9/10

Thoughts?
Stoned_Penguins
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: R.A.P. Music & Cancer 4 Cure discussion group. (Ratings, thoughts, concerns.) BOOM!

Post  Bart on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:47 am

Yea RAP Music was amazing a 9/10 album. However i dont rlly dig El-P rap, I like his production but not his rap, so I didnt like Cancer 4 Cure much.
Bart
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: R.A.P. Music & Cancer 4 Cure discussion group. (Ratings, thoughts, concerns.) BOOM!

Post  Rhyme Sayer on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:20 am

El-P's rapping is really underrated, he could spit much better than Killer Mike... however, R.A.P. Music overall had a better feel to it, at times the beats were even better than those of Caner 4 Cure (which were really good). Nevertheless, these are 2 of my top 5 albums of 2012 so far.
Rhyme Sayer
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rap_Fan on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:12 am

While R.A.P. Music had some great moments to it, it honestly got a bit repetitive... the beats all started sounding the same, or at least similar to me, just the same sort of grimy guitars, aside from a couple of standouts. I thought the rapping outclassed the production on R.A.P. Music. I think maybe El-P saved lots of his best for his solo album. So my vote goes to Cancer 4 Cure. But both were dope albums honestly.
Rap_Fan
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down