RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is probably irrelevant to most old Y!A regs.

3 posters

Go down

This is probably irrelevant to most old Y!A regs. Empty This is probably irrelevant to most old Y!A regs.

Post  Dexter Yooo Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:38 pm

I've been gone for a minute on a Carnival Cruise enjoying myself Cool , spending time with the family. While I was walking around, I noticed a title on the top of an entrance that read "Oxford bar" Suspect . The people in that bar was lucky that I was in a good mood; otherwise, there would have been burning bodies scattered around the place.
Just an interesting thing that I wanted to bring up since Oxford and the trolls are what brought us here in the first place. bom
Dexter Yooo
Dexter Yooo
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 2

Back to top Go down

This is probably irrelevant to most old Y!A regs. Empty Re: This is probably irrelevant to most old Y!A regs.

Post  IceE Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:39 pm

I should make a memorial thread tbh
IceE
IceE
Admin

Lungs Eaten : 59

https://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

This is probably irrelevant to most old Y!A regs. Empty Re: This is probably irrelevant to most old Y!A regs.

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Lol, that is pretty funny.
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  IceE Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:49 pm

{E.M. Wuz X} wrote:Lol, that is pretty funny.
IceE
IceE
Admin

Lungs Eaten : 59

https://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down