Energy drinks are WOAT tbh.
Rap_Fan
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite soda?

Post  Bart on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:20 am

Rap_Fan wrote:Energy drinks are WOAT tbh.

Well if you drink them daily of course. But they are good when you prepare for exams, or when you travel long distances.
Bart
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire_flames on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:29 am

Bart wrote:
Rap_Fan wrote:Energy drinks are WOAT tbh.

Well if you drink them daily of course. But they are good when you prepare for exams, or when you travel long distances.

I'm gonna fail :O

Saphire_flames
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 22
Location : I Guess I'm In the http://rhhsection.forumotion.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  No BS on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Rap_Fan wrote:

I've never had an energy drink (besides coffee) and tbh I really don't understand why 75% of Americans teenagers like guzzling a big can of colored liquid sugar...
No BS
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:49 pm

No BS wrote:
Rap_Fan wrote:

I've never had an energy drink (besides coffee) and tbh I really don't understand why 75% of Americans teenagers like guzzling a big can of colored liquid sugar...

You should try the German Energy drink "Schwarze Dose", but I think its not avaible in USA. Its totally different than monster or red bull or pretty much any other energy drink. It's much healthier (doesnt have all these chemicals like taurine etc.) tastes like juice of red currants, but has pretty much same effect as coffee and energy drink. But it tastes much more like a juice than a regular energy drink.
Bart
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  No BS on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:11 pm

No BS wrote:
Rap_Fan wrote:

You should try the German Energy drink "Schwarze Dose", but I think its not avaible in USA. Its totally different than monster or red bull or pretty much any other energy drink. It's much healthier (doesnt have all these chemicals like taurine etc.) tastes like juice of red currants, but has pretty much same effect as coffee and energy drink. But it tastes much more like a juice than a regular energy drink.

I don't think we have anything like that here. I don't even know what red currants are lol most of the energy drinks here are loaded with sugar or random chemicals. Have you heard of Four Loko? It's an "energy drink" that contains the caffeine equivalent of 3 cups of coffee, plus 4 tablespoons or sugar, and alcohol equivalent of three beers. That shit was legal at one point, but I think they banned it. Yea, that's what we come with here haha.
No BS
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:22 pm

No BS wrote:
No BS wrote:
Rap_Fan wrote:

I don't think we have anything like that here. I don't even know what red currants are lol most of the energy drinks here are loaded with sugar or random chemicals. Have you heard of Four Loko? It's an "energy drink" that contains the caffeine equivalent of 3 cups of coffee, plus 4 tablespoons or sugar, and alcohol equivalent of three beers. That shit was legal at one point, but I think they banned it. Yea, that's what we come with here haha.

red currant is a europian fruit, it isnt planted outside europe, looks like this. tastes a bit like raspberry but its sour.

Nope i havent heard of Four Loko but it sounds disgusting xD.
Bart
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:44 pm

No BS wrote:
No BS wrote:
Rap_Fan wrote:

Four Loko is illegal in most states now. You can still get them in North Dakota, though. I don't think they're sold in cases anymore, but you can still buy the individual cans in liquor stores.

And Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
https://www.facebook.com/ReviewHipHop
https://twitter.com/#!/ReviewHipHop1
Banjo
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 49

View user profile http://reviewhiphop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SWEET TOOTH™ on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:24 pm

I love hawaiian punch
SWEET TOOTH™
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire_flames on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Bart wrote:
No BS wrote:
Rap_Fan wrote:

The can looks sexy Smile I guess it tastes good I judge a drink by its can XD

Saphire_flames
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 22
Location : I Guess I'm In the http://rhhsection.forumotion.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Juliet White Messiah wrote:
The can looks sexy Smile I guess it tastes good I judge a drink by its can XD

Yeah xD it tastes all fruity and not sugary. Laughing
Bart
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  No BS on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Four Loko is illegal in most states now. You can still get them in North Dakota, though. I don't think they're sold in cases anymore, but you can still buy the individual cans in liquor stores.

Why would anyone want to actually drink them????? They're like flavored liquid death in a colorful can. I mean come now, wtf America?
No BS
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:00 pm

No BS wrote:

Why would anyone want to actually drink them????? They're like flavored liquid death in a colorful can. I mean come now, wtf America?

did someone actually die drinking them? i mean like this guy obviously has no problem drinking it Very Happy
Bart
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Escobar 97™ on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Any type of Orange Soda.
Escobar 97™
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  No BS on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Did someone actually die drinking them? i mean like this guy obviously has no problem drinking it

If that dude in the picture actually drank one row of those in one sitting, he would've been hospitalized/died for alcohol poison. Also that dude looks like a mega wankster lol
No BS
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Richie *Pick It Up* on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Cactus Cooler is GOAT bitch (orange and pineapple mix)

Richie *Pick It Up*
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  S. Mental on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:09 am

Mountain Dew Voltage. That shit is SOO fucking good when it's ice cold.
S. Mental
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  annyrutts on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Probably Mountain Dew

annyrutts
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 1

View user profile