RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any muffucka up in here play Skyrim???

+2
IceE
{E.M. Wuz X}
6 posters

Go down

Any muffucka up in here play Skyrim??? Empty Any muffucka up in here play Skyrim???

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:07 pm

I'm just wondering. Ik it's a nerdy game, but it's hella addictive and good fun. If you do whats your person?

Last edited by {E.M. Wuz X} on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 35

Back to top Go down

Any muffucka up in here play Skyrim??? Empty Re: Any muffucka up in here play Skyrim???

Post  IceE Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:08 pm

Jw? And I used to. I was a duel wielder
IceE
IceE
Admin

Lungs Eaten : 59

https://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Any muffucka up in here play Skyrim??? Empty Re: Any muffucka up in here play Skyrim???

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:11 pm

IceE wrote:Jw? And I used to. I was a duel wielder

Jw=Just wondering. I tried to duel wield and it didn't work out. I like using bows, but the best guy I had used a two handed axe.
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  IceE Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:15 pm

{E.M. Wuz X} wrote:
IceE wrote:Jw? And I used to. I was a duel wielder

Jw=Just wondering. I tried to duel wield and it didn't work out. I like using bows, but the best guy I had used a two handed axe.

It gets really good when you get the upgrades for it. And the triple slash power attack thing=instant death
IceE
IceE
Admin

Lungs Eaten : 59

https://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S. Mental Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Once in a while, I'll sometimes go through week long phases of playing tons of Skyrim, then I just lose all interest for a bit.

I just want GTA V to come out.
S. Mental
S. Mental
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:24 pm

Fo sho. Great way to kill a loooooottt of time. I've got a thief that duel wields daggers (stealth+backstab+right equipment=1 hit kill on anything in the game). I've also got a mage that I've been playing lately, mostly use conjuration and illusion.
Banjo
Banjo
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 49

http://reviewhiphop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:50 pm

I've been meaning to get it, but haven't gotten around to it. I play a lot of other video games though. I liked Fallout: New Vegas and Final Fantasy 13 & 13-2, so i'd probably like Skyrim

Back to top Go down

Post  I ♥ Ice Cube Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:20 pm

No sorry i only play PS3 and i like Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and Tomb Raider.
I ♥ Ice Cube
I ♥ Ice Cube
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 5

http://www.icecube.suchatease.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Voel Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:47 pm

I'm a 90's kid dude, I play side scrolling 2d beat em ups and fighting games like Street Fighter and The King Of Fighters. You know? there was a time when you had to be good at a game to beat it. I never saw anyone beating Double Dragon just by "trying really hard"
Voel
Voel
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down