Drake and Chris Brown got into a fight or something?

Go down

Drake and Chris Brown got into a fight or something? Empty Re: Drake and Chris Brown got into a fight or something?

Post  Frida Slaves on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:20 am

They both went home crying
Frida Slaves
Frida Slaves
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Drake and Chris Brown got into a fight or something? Empty Re: Drake and Chris Brown got into a fight or something?

Post  Mic Messiah on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:49 pm

These fucking lames...

First, muphukka goes over with a gang of niggas, like a gaggle of big ass body guards all around the joint, these 2 stupid niggas fighting over Rihanna's delectable but still not worth fighting over ass, Drake being all like "yeah I fucked that with this circumcised Jew dick umadbruh?" and CB's all like "yeah I'm mad Sad" all pouty and shit like that nigga be, so instead of throwing fisticuffs these lames are all like "pillow fight!" and start throwing bottles around like bitches. I mean they had bodyguards, they could've had those niggas fight it out but no. They start throwing bottles, hittin' bitches in shit who are just there to shake their fat booty-implanted asses and get some black dudes to fuck, hitting minor celebrity's, bitches with big titties floppin' around everywhere running around screaming, asses falling out they short dresses, Tony Parker over in the corner chillin' just being French and shit, even he gets hit cuz these niggas think they Sandy Koufax's but they really little league rejects, I mean these niggas hit TONY FUCKING PARKER. Da fuck that adorable little French muphukka do to deserve that? They got all these swole bodyguards yet instead of scrapping, they throw bottles. Then Drakes scary ass runs into a bathroom, prolly crying with tears runnin' down his cheeks, calling Wayne like "WEEEEEEEEZY! DIS NIGGA CHRIS BROWN TRIED TO HIT ME" niggas outside the bathroom calling the waaaaaaaaa-mbulance and shit, then Breezy thinks he's so tough for getting his chin cut like "oh look I'm such a real nigga I was in a bottle throwing match I'm bad" *Michael Jackson twirl*. Fuck both those lames and every pussy throwin' bottles involved. If you start shit, make sure you actually gone do something other than throw fucking bottles.

Dose lames dough.

"I eat apple stew and stash an apple sandwhich 
And that fabulous leather coat is biohazardous"
Mic Messiah
Mic Messiah
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 114

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down