how's everyone doing? (what did I miss?)

Go down

how's everyone doing? (what did I miss?) Empty how's everyone doing? (what did I miss?)

Post  Voel on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:35 pm

How was you weekend? I got back yesterday like around this time from a 5 day trip... You have no idea how hard it was for me to go to work today
*looks for an "exhausted" emotion but doesn't find one* Crying or Very sad
Voel
Voel
Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

how's everyone doing? (what did I miss?) Empty Re: how's everyone doing? (what did I miss?)

Post  No BS on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Summer break mayne Cool , no school till September. I still gotta do other things though, like get a job and stay busy.

Actually it's been really dead here.
No BS
No BS
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

how's everyone doing? (what did I miss?) Empty Re: how's everyone doing? (what did I miss?)

Post  SuperSecrecy on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:10 pm

No BS wrote: it's been really dead here.

But I got my laptop with all my music on it fixed Very Happy , now all I have to do is transfer all the shit I've downloaded on my dad's computer to mine...

Reg.

Lungs Eaten : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  No BS on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:15 pm

But I got my laptop with all my music on it fixed Very Happy , now all I have to do is transfer all the shit I've downloaded on my dad's computer to mine...

What happened to your laptop? and yea it's been dead for a few days and I've noticed Y!A getting a bit more active, which scares me because I really don't want this forum to die.
No BS
No BS
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperSecrecy on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:19 pm

No BS wrote:

What happened to your laptop? and yea it's been dead for a few days and I've noticed Y!A getting a bit more active, which scares me because I really don't want this forum to die.

It fell on it's side while the charger thing was still in it and fucked up the entire charging jack and cracked the cover of the keyboard/motherboard whatever ,it took forever before we could find someone who new how to repair it and fix the crack.

Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  No BS on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:30 pm

It fell on it's side while the charger thing was still in it and fucked up the entire charging jack and cracked the cover of the keyboard/motherboard whatever ,it took forever before we could find someone who new how to repair it and fix the crack.

Damn that sucks Sad Luckily you got it fixed, I've had screens crack and busted charger jacks, but when we go in the Apple store (We have Mac's/iPads) their only suggestions is "Buy a new one" :/
No BS
No BS
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperSecrecy on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:35 pm

No BS wrote:

Damn that sucks Sad Luckily you got it fixed, I've had screens crack and busted charger jacks, but when we go in the Apple store (We have Mac's/iPads) their only suggestions is "Buy a new one" :/

That's why I hate Macs, the thing is that most people who have them don't know shit about computers (no offense) and can get fooled into believing even the slightest of things is equivalent to the whole damn computer blowing up. Which is also a possibility because Macs, and other apple devices tend to overheat incredibly easy.

Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  No BS on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:44 pm

That's why I hate Macs, the thing is that most people who have them don't know shit about computers (no offense) and can get fooled into believing even the slightest of things is equivalent to the whole damn computer blowing up. Which is also a possibility because Macs, and other apple devices tend to overheat incredibly easy.

I was typing a response to your question and my computer freaked out and just went batshit crazy. I turned it off because I didnt know what the fuck else to do. Im typing this on my phone now Sad
No BS
No BS
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperSecrecy on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:52 pm

No BS wrote:I was typing a response to your question and my computer freaked out and just went batshit crazy. I turned it off because I didnt know what the fuck else to do. Im typing this on my phone now Sad

Guess ya gotta get a new one lol! Not to make fun of the situation but that couldn't have happened at a better time.

Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  No BS on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Guess ya gotta get a new one Not to make fun of the situation but that couldn't have happened at a better time.

I know, it was like right when I was replying. I swear it was like the keyboard came to life or something, I wasn't touching it at all and it started deleting my characters, applications started canceling themselves, and the little bumping noise started sounding rapidly. Oh cruel irony...
No BS
No BS
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperSecrecy on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Have you tried starting it back up or are you just gonna stay on the phone for a while?

Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  No BS on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Have you tried starting it back up or are you just gonna stay on the phone for a while?

I turned it back on and it was working fine for two seconds then it started doing it again. Then my phone start freezing on me, but it's working again. Fuck technology....*sigh* I can't even say that I love technology.
No BS
No BS
Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperSecrecy on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:49 pm

No BS wrote:I turned it back on and it was working fine for two seconds then it started doing it again. Then my phone start freezing on me, but it's working again. Fuck technology....*sigh* I can't even say that I love technology.

No BS wrote: Fuck technology....*sigh*

Indeed

Reg.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down