RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt C's Beats Thread

3 posters

Go down

Matt C's Beats Thread Empty Matt C's Beats Thread

Post  Matt C Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:59 am

I'll update in a little while with new beats and tracks. afro
Matt C
Matt C
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 20

http://soundcloud.com/thaarchiect

Back to top Go down

Matt C's Beats Thread Empty Re: Matt C's Beats Thread

Post  Voel Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:07 am

C.O.O.L.
Voel
Voel
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 17

Back to top Go down

Matt C's Beats Thread Empty yahoo answers dont exist no more

Post  SWEET TOOTH™ Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:20 pm

To anyone who will read this in the future, im a video game Youtuber now, Just like my name (Sweet Tooth from TWISTED METAL)
SWEET TOOTH™
SWEET TOOTH™
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 2
Location : I'm a REAL person. Just cuz someone is handsome, dosent mean there a fake person. You all were friends with TSF on Last.Fm. HE'S A PEDO, I TRIED TO TELL YOU ALL FOR 11+ YEARS THAT I'M -NOT- HIM AND THAT IM A REAL INDIVIDUAL PERSON WITH MY OWN PERSONALITY!!!!! YALL NIGGAS WAS STUPID AF. I don't want to hear it. Don't message me or contact me if it's not about an apology. Yall Niggaz need Christ. I forgive you all. To whoever is reading this, SEEK CHRIST. I believe Christ is coming again. Let this forum die just like Y!A. I'm happy with my life, I will never come on here ever again and I want nothing to do with this forum, you people, or Y!A. Thank God Y!A got deleted. Like Fr. MATTER OF FACT: Now that you guys know i'm a REAL person, how about you guys contact me and take the time to actually get to know ME...? No? Why not? MOVING ON. I'm DONE with Y!A and i'm SO HAPPY ITS GONE FOREVER, MY LIFE IS GOING GREAT, I'M SO HAPPY. I'M GONNA BE EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL!! NOTE: I'M NO LONGER ACTIVE ON HERE. I'M NEVER COMING BACK. PEACE OUT, AND HAVE A NICE LIFE EVERYONE! I'M NEVER COMING ON HERE EVER AGAIN!! STILL THINK I'M A FAKE PERSON? HAHAHAHA NIGGA PLEASE!!! CALL ME WHEN I MAKE IT!!! #Peace #100!! :D

Back to top Go down

Matt C's Beats Thread Empty Re: Matt C's Beats Thread

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down