RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Up With The Cypher?

5 posters

Go down

What's Up With The Cypher? Empty What's Up With The Cypher?

Post  SnoopKnowsBest Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:36 am

The one Freeman's hosting, is it still happening? If you we're going to be in are you still?

SnoopKnowsBest
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 17

Back to top Go down

What's Up With The Cypher? Empty Re: What's Up With The Cypher?

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:47 am

Naw, he cancelled it a minute ago. I'd be willing to host one a while after the tournament... Gives me something to do, responsibility and practice.
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  SnoopKnowsBest Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:58 am

¿ɛm шuʐ ж? wrote:Naw, he cancelled it a minute ago. I'd be willing to host one a while after the tournament... Gives me something to do, responsibility and practice.

What a bitch. I wrote and recorded it already just had to mix it. Might post it anyway, if it turns out alright. Btw I've finished my verse for the tournament will send it to you soon.

SnoopKnowsBest
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire_flames Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:11 am

SnoopKnowsBest wrote:
¿ɛm шuʐ ж? wrote:Naw, he cancelled it a minute ago. I'd be willing to host one a while after the tournament... Gives me something to do, responsibility and practice.

What a bitch. I wrote and recorded it already just had to mix it. Might post it anyway, if it turns out alright. Btw I've finished my verse for the tournament will send it to you soon.

So say if he cancels being in the tournament would I automatically win that round just curious
Saphire_flames
Saphire_flames
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 22
Location : I Guess I'm In the https://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SnoopKnowsBest Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:38 am

Juliet White wrote:
SnoopKnowsBest wrote:

So say if he cancels being in the tournament would I automatically win that round just curious

If who cancels? I think if someone cancels in the tournament then a replacement would be found but don't ask me ask ¿ɛm шuʐ ж

SnoopKnowsBest
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 am

Juliet White wrote:
SnoopKnowsBest wrote:

If he doesn't reply, I would try to find a replacement that could write a verse in like 10 minutes. If I couldn't find one, you would just move to the next round.
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  S. Mental Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:03 pm

I never even sent in my verse, I had a feeling he wasn't going to follow through.
S. Mental
S. Mental
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Explicit Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:18 am

What a bitch. Thats it, first he pussies out from battling trylemma, then he cancs the cypher, and then he dsnt send in his verse... Cred= -1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000×10
Explicit
Explicit
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  SnoopKnowsBest Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:20 am

S. Mental wrote:I never even sent in my verse, I had a feeling he wasn't going to follow through.

he's even worse than you! like 100 times worse, times a thousand, squared, then plus a million and subtract two.

SnoopKnowsBest
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down