RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big KRIT "Live From The Underground" Discussion

4 posters

Go down

Big KRIT "Live From The Underground" Discussion Empty Big KRIT "Live From The Underground" Discussion

Post  Samurai MC Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:54 pm

what did you think of it?

i thought it was decent... which is a little disappointing for a Big KRIT album. 4Eva N A Day blew me away. and Return Of 4Eva was a great release too. Live From The Underground was dope too, i just wasn't feelin some of the hooks. i think Praying Man was my favorite song on it though. i give it like an 8/10 because it still had a lot of great tracks and was overall a good album. just not the best release Big KRIT has ever come out with. which is what i should be expecting from a Major Label debut, i suppose...
Samurai MC
Samurai MC
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 19

Back to top Go down

Big KRIT "Live From The Underground" Discussion Empty Re: Big KRIT "Live From The Underground" Discussion

Post  Escobar 97™ Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:59 pm

I thought it was just slightly above average. It started off strong with Live From The Underground, "Cool 2 Be Southern" & "I Got This" is average to me. "Money On The Floor" through "Hydroplaning" ranged from below average to sh*t in my opinion. But it ended strong though. I was disappointed though.

Overall I'd rate it a 7.5 out of 10.
Escobar 97™
Escobar 97™
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 26

Back to top Go down

Big KRIT "Live From The Underground" Discussion Empty Re: Big KRIT "Live From The Underground" Discussion

Post  Rhyme Sayer Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:45 am

It was inconsistent. Had some awesome tracks and some smh tracks. Overall not as good as his mixtapes but still not bad.
Rhyme Sayer
Rhyme Sayer
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:29 am

I liked it, but it was not as good as i expected for me its 7-7,5/10 album.
Bart
Bart
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down