RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post information on the situation in RHH here

+18
Rhyme Sayer
SenorSoulstice
Cray
Nation
Elm
I ♥ Ice Cube
No BS
Varnished Table
Frida Slaves
Mic Messiah
SuperSecrecy
Voel
To My Crew With The Suuuu
ThePharoh
Banjo
Saphire_flames
{E.M. Wuz X}
IceE
22 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Post information on the situation in RHH here Empty Post information on the situation in RHH here

Post  IceE Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:22 am

And on report troll suspects.
IceE
IceE
Admin

Lungs Eaten : 59

https://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post information on the situation in RHH here Empty Re: Post information on the situation in RHH here

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:33 am

kk brb. I aint sleepin tonight soooo....bounce
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 35

Back to top Go down

Post information on the situation in RHH here Empty Re: Post information on the situation in RHH here

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:36 am

Rap fan just asked what the hell did he miss, so I don't think it's him
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  IceE Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:44 am

But he's a tc
IceE
IceE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:50 am

Does that make him more, or less suspicious? He wasn't around all day, but he does live in Australia, on a completely different time...
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  IceE Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:56 am

Nah he doesn't seem like someone who'd do it. I'd more suspect it was Stunna or rock&pop or something. Or a reg who we've been hating on.
IceE
IceE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:58 am

Maybe it was the reg exterminator guy. That would make sense. He hasn't been around during this I don't think.
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  IceE Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:00 am

Yeah, it'd make since for it to be him. Also I asked if it was safe to come out yet and it hasn't been deleted yet
IceE
IceE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:03 am

But, if it was him, wouldn't he have done this a while ago... And where would he get all that power... Is it really that easy to report and suspend people up there...
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  IceE Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:07 am

Good point, idk whether you have to be a high level or if just anyone can report questions. R&P could have also been involved
IceE
IceE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:09 am

I'm pretty sure anybody can report questions. But, you'd think, only admin can take down accounts. I would think they would have to have due reason to, as well.
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  IceE Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:23 am

Idk, I've been reported for no reason before. But, image go to bed now. Night.
IceE
IceE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:27 am

Buenos Noches
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire_flames Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:09 am

Who ever it is they wont be using there own account also I don't think its any of the regs we do have a few in your face newbies but can't say as I don't know (Am BLUETOOTH aka JulietWhite) still rolling with the same account from when I started wow........

I think I have missed something here did trolling take place last night? ..

Sad
Saphire_flames
Saphire_flames
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 22
Location : I Guess I'm In the https://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:13 pm

We should check and see if any other sections got hit. It could just be a group of people indiscriminately reporting questions off the front page feed, or something. That's what happened when I lost my first account (or at least that was Yahoo's explanation when the suggestion board blew up with people being reported)

If it is just us being attacked, the possibilities are
A. Our section just got picked at random to be the victim of an attack by trolls
B. Anonymous hip-hop hater trolls
C. One of the regs (or former regs) with multiple accounts.
D. Multiple regs (or former regs)
E. Someone in the Oxford section. Possibly David S. He is the Top Contributor for the section, and was in the section during the invasion.

I doubt R&P made a coordinated attack on us. They've never done anything more than ask a few troll question in our section, every once in a while (which we are also guilty of),

Banjo
Banjo
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 49

http://reviewhiphop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePharoh Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:17 pm

I bet it was the Regs in the UK section. That would make the most sense.
ThePharoh
ThePharoh
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 10

http://www.last.fm/user/sherdo4

Back to top Go down

Post  To My Crew With The Suuuu Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:29 pm

ThePharoh wrote:I bet it was the Regs in the UK section. That would make the most sense.

Why's that?
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:36 pm

To My Crew With The Suuuu wrote:
ThePharoh wrote:I bet it was the Regs in the UK section. That would make the most sense.

Why's that?

Because shortly before the reporting started, several of the RHH regs went to the Oxford section and were posting RHH/troll questions.
Banjo
Banjo
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  To My Crew With The Suuuu Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:42 pm

Banjo *E-Thug* wrote:

Why's that?

Because shortly before the reporting started, several of the RHH regs went to the Oxford section and were posting RHH/troll questions.

Yeah I know what he meant now, I thought he was accusing the RHH UK members lol.
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:02 pm

The other potential catalyst could have been Trylemma's taking the top contributor spot. He's rubbed a lot of people the wrong way in his time here, and him getting to the top spot finally could have prompted an attack (again, probably old regs)
Banjo
Banjo
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Voel Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:25 pm

It was that Soulja Boy girl... Evil or Very Mad
Like two of her answers were deleted, but you can delete your answers and no one else would know if they were deleted or reported. Besides, she said she hates everyone but two people on the section
Voel
Voel
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  To My Crew With The Suuuu Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Voel wrote:It was that Soulja Boy girl... Evil or Very Mad
Like two of her answers were deleted, but you can delete your answers and no one else would know if they were deleted or reported. Besides, she said she hates everyone but two people on the section

One of the two people was Trylemma and he got suspended so doubt it's her.
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Voel Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:31 pm

Voel wrote:It was that Soulja Boy girl... Evil or Very Mad

One of the two people was Trylemma and he got suspended so doubt it's her.

You never know, I would say I like you if I wanted to report your questions and answers
Voel
Voel
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperSecrecy Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:41 pm

What if it was Marcus? or E-Real?
SuperSecrecy
SuperSecrecy
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Mic Messiah Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:51 pm

Conspiracies running rampant...

Tbh, if y'all were trolling, you'd have to be pretty naive not to think that the report troll attacks were in retaliation for your trolling. It's quite the coincidence, no?

Still dough, it's lame Trylemma and Señor Soulstice got suspended ): and to anyone else also suspended...I empathize with you.
Mic Messiah
Mic Messiah
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 114

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next