RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lol, Talib Kweli & Alchemist on Canibus's loss to Dizaster

+2
Banjo
Escobar 97™
6 posters

Go down

lol, Talib Kweli & Alchemist on Canibus's loss to Dizaster Empty lol, Talib Kweli & Alchemist on Canibus's loss to Dizaster

Post  Escobar 97™ Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Escobar 97™
Escobar 97™
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 26

Back to top Go down

lol, Talib Kweli & Alchemist on Canibus's loss to Dizaster Empty Re: lol, Talib Kweli & Alchemist on Canibus's loss to Dizaster

Post  Banjo Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:46 pm

I would almost feel bad for Canibus, if he didn't so many obnoxious fanboys.
Banjo
Banjo
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 49

http://reviewhiphop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

lol, Talib Kweli & Alchemist on Canibus's loss to Dizaster Empty Re: lol, Talib Kweli & Alchemist on Canibus's loss to Dizaster

Post  Mic Messiah Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Banjo wrote:I would almost feel bad for Canibus, if he didn't so many obnoxious fanboys.

And wasn't such an asshole with an ego rivaling Ye's.

But LOL@Alchemist comparing it to a snuff film.

Mic Messiah
Mic Messiah
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 114

Back to top Go down

Post  Samurai MC Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:02 pm

he embarrassed himself as well as every Canibus fan. he should've stayed home. i dont know what is going through his head right now.
Samurai MC
Samurai MC
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Samurai MC wrote:i dont know what is going through his head right now.

How to spend the 12k he got for showing up.
Bart
Bart
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Samurai MC Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:25 pm

he better buy himself some dope beats and collabs. he's going to need a dope ass album to redeem himself.
Samurai MC
Samurai MC
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Samurai MC wrote:he better buy himself some dope beats and collabs. he's going to need a dope ass album to redeem himself.

Yep lol another Kool G Rap collabo would be dope. I liked alot that no name producer that made the beat for Ripperland on melatonin magik. Just wikied him his name is "The Legendary Charlie G" his production sounds alot like Stoupe's, I think he'd make a good replacement for Stoupe on RtJ2 and i bet he is quite cheap too.
Bart
Bart
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Escobar 97™ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:42 pm

Samurai MC wrote:he better buy himself some dope beats and collabs. he's going to need a dope ass album to redeem himself.

Yeah, that's the thing. The production on his albums range from mediocre to shit.
Escobar 97™
Escobar 97™
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Samurai MC Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:49 pm

Escobar 97™ wrote:

Yeah, that's the thing. The production on his albums range from mediocre to shit.
Bart wrote:

Yep lol another Kool G Rap collabo would be dope. I liked alot that no name producer that made the beat for Ripperland on melatonin magik. Just wikied him his name is "The Legendary Charlie G" his production sounds alot like Stoupe's, I think he'd make a good replacement for Stoupe on RtJ2 and i bet he is quite cheap too.

and i know Canibus still has it in him to drop a dope album. Lyrical Law wasn't all that bad and his 2 albums before that were incredibly dope. he just needs better producers.... and maybe reach out to someone like Raekwon or Jadakiss... someone with some mainstream exposure that can still bring hype.

he also needs to squash all his beefs and bring back The HRSMN, stop getting himself into stupid situations, stop being so bi-polar, and focus on what his fans want. Canibus will redeem his career and everyone will be happy.
Samurai MC
Samurai MC
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:05 pm

not gonna happen, he may still drop a few decent albums, but he wont fully recover
Bart
Bart
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyme Sayer Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Maybe he should learn how to read faster... he couldn't even get off a few lines in a minute even with his notepad
Rhyme Sayer
Rhyme Sayer
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Mic Messiah Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Canibus should continue making mediocre albums with Keith Murray. I believe this to be the key for the future of his career.
Mic Messiah
Mic Messiah
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 114

Back to top Go down

Post  Escobar 97™ Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Samurai MC wrote:
Escobar 97™ wrote:

Bart wrote:

and i know Canibus still has it in him to drop a dope album. Lyrical Law wasn't all that bad and his 2 albums before that were incredibly dope. he just needs better producers.... and maybe reach out to someone like Raekwon or Jadakiss... someone with some mainstream exposure that can still bring hype.

he also needs to squash all his beefs and bring back The HRSMN, stop getting himself into stupid situations, stop being so bi-polar, and focus on what his fans want. Canibus will redeem his career and everyone will be happy.

I really don't think Canibus can redeem his career. He'll put out mediocre to shit albums just like KRS-One is doing.
Escobar 97™
Escobar 97™
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Maybe Canibus and KRS should do a collab.... Drag each other back to relevancy, like Sears and K-Mart.
Banjo
Banjo
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 49

http://reviewhiphop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:42 am

Banjo wrote:Maybe Canibus and KRS should do a collab.... Drag each other back to relevancy, like Sears and K-Mart.

Dont think so KRS has actually quite simple rhymes(compared to Canibus) and completely different style. Canibus sounds good with G Rap, Rakim, K-Rino, Ras Kass...
Bart
Bart
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Samurai MC Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:10 pm

thats why he needs to get back to The HRSMN
Samurai MC
Samurai MC
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Samurai MC wrote:thats why he needs to get back to The HRSMN

yeh. Ras Kass said in some interview that he aint going back tho. But K-Rino would be a fair replacement.
Bart
Bart
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Samurai MC Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:26 pm

no. he needs to squash all beefs to get Ras Kass back. no exceptions.
Samurai MC
Samurai MC
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down