RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This motherfucker.....

+5
SuperSecrecy
The Co_oL
IceE
Varnished Table
No BS
9 posters

Go down

This motherfucker..... Empty This motherfucker.....

Post  No BS Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:56 pm

Okay so 3 weeks ago I posted this on Y!A: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnOWEf1f3YSMRkPKImcW0jzty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120526213523AAiYAkf

and this motherfucking spider IS STILL posted up in my fuckin bathroom like he owns the place. I was getting out of the shower this morning and the mofo was up on the ceiling rubbin his little legs together, eyein me in shit, and probably whispering some sexually inappropriate comments with his nasty self. And I think he's starting to invite his little homies over too cuz just yesterday I saw another smaller spider and it scared that shit out of me (luckily my cousin killed him). I would grab my brother's BB gun and make that bathroom look like Libya, but the nigga got 8 legs and he's even bigger now so I still don't wanna fuck with him....

Fuck spiders.
No BS
No BS
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 17

Back to top Go down

This motherfucker..... Empty Re: This motherfucker.....

Post  Varnished Table Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:45 am

lol'd so hard at the Libya reference.

Just get spider/bug spray and make your bathroom a gas chamber.
Varnished Table
Varnished Table
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  IceE Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:18 am

Spray Windex on him until he cant move
IceE
IceE
Admin

Lungs Eaten : 59

https://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:14 pm

God damn It I hate spiders too, I'm really scared of them. I usually get my 5 year old nephew to get them for me. He just wals up to them and picks them up, I'm like WTF...

Try spraying it with something, or get something long to stab it with.

Back to top Go down

Post  The Co_oL Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:45 pm

This motherfucker..... Australia-spider-toilet-roll
The Co_oL
The Co_oL
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 8

http://www.last.fm/user/TheCo_oLupeStan

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperSecrecy Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Co_ol just freaked me the shit out, but anyway, you need to show that bitch ass spider who the fuck is boss. Run up in there and be like "BITCH!" and crush that muthafucka.
SuperSecrecy
SuperSecrecy
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  No BS Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:16 pm

DAMNIT THE CO_OL DON'T EVEN PLAY LIKE THAT!!!

My biggest fear is that if I spray him with something he'll fall on my head and then I'll have a massive heart attack and die. I think I might just put my cat in there and hope he eats him or something :/
No BS
No BS
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:31 pm

No BS wrote: I think I might just put my cat in there and hope he eats him or something :/

maybe if you lock away her food for five days Laughing
Bart
Bart
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Mic Messiah Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:55 pm

I wish I was dat spy-der. Wink

Anyways dough, I'm a scared muthaphukka when it comes to spiders. I remember when I was 6, one of my brothers friends told me one of the signs of spider poisoning was red veins. So when my dog woke me up at 1 AM, after sleeping on my arm making red marks on it, I freaked da fuck out and called an ambulance to my house, freaking out on the phone like I was about to die because a spider bit me.

I remember more recently a spider on the bathroom floor, he was resilient. I smashed him and he played dead, but then he ran away underneath this cupboard thing. Eventually he gained heart and came back out, I smashed and smeared, taking out a couple legs, but he was STILL alive and runnin'. So I sprayed some Lysol at him under the cupboard, drowning him in it, but he was STILL alive. So I smashed him with the can, content that I killed him. I came back later to notice he had crawled out, still alive from that torture, to get a few feet on the floor before finally collapsing and dying on the floor. He must've been in anguish for hours before he finally died. Feel kinda bad.

Before that one, there was a spider in my laundry room with a fat ass egg sack...I sprayed the shit out of it some glass cleaner, but I think it survived...I sprayed ALOT, which isn't a very smart thing to do when all the doors and windows are closed. I almost killed my family whilst failing to kill the spider.

Even another was crawling through my special property, I was upset. He ended up on top of my dresser but disappeared, I looked for him for like 3 hours I was so paranoid.

Long story short...you should get a shower buddy to watch your back to make sure the spider doesn't fuck with you.
Mic Messiah
Mic Messiah
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 114

Back to top Go down

Post  Escobar 97™ Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:34 pm

Smash his head in, with a louisville slugger.
Escobar 97™
Escobar 97™
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire_flames Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:41 pm

God damn boys are so mean, the spider is only craving for some love betches show respect its real gangsta you get me, it's ablt to scare things zillion times bigger than it self yet never hurts anyone without a reason so please make it a lil home with a kitchen and stuff oh and don't forget the bath room 2 would be better one for the ladies and one for the men also make sure the bedroom has 20 zillion beds as the mrs is due!!
Saphire_flames
Saphire_flames
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 22
Location : I Guess I'm In the https://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  No BS Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:10 pm

I wish I was dat spy-der.

Anyways dough, I'm a scared muthaphukka when it comes to spiders. I remember when I was 6, one of my brothers friends told me one of the signs of spider poisoning was red veins. So when my dog woke me up at 1 AM, after sleeping on my arm making red marks on it, I freaked da fuck out and called an ambulance to my house, freaking out on the phone like I was about to die because a spider bit me.

I remember more recently a spider on the bathroom floor, he was resilient. I smashed him and he played dead, but then he ran away underneath this cupboard thing. Eventually he gained heart and came back out, I smashed and smeared, taking out a couple legs, but he was STILL alive and runnin'. So I sprayed some Lysol at him under the cupboard, drowning him in it, but he was STILL alive. So I smashed him with the can, content that I killed him. I came back later to notice he had crawled out, still alive from that torture, to get a few feet on the floor before finally collapsing and dying on the floor. He must've been in anguish for hours before he finally died. Feel kinda bad.

Before that one, there was a spider in my laundry room with a fat ass egg sack...I sprayed the shit out of it some glass cleaner, but I think it survived...I sprayed ALOT, which isn't a very smart thing to do when all the doors and windows are closed. I almost killed my family whilst failing to kill the spider.

Even another was crawling through my special property, I was upset. He ended up on top of my dresser but disappeared, I looked for him for like 3 hours I was so paranoid.

Long story short...you should get a shower buddy to watch your back to make sure the spider doesn't fuck with you.

LMAO you really called the ambulance and everything!? I mean that's fucked up that your brother's friend told you that, but that's too funny!! But omg that's one of my worst fears to find a spider inside or even near my clothes, I might have a heart attack. Though, my biggest fear is to wake up, start coughing, and cough up a spider. You know, since there's that weird statistic that the average person will swallow at least one spider in their sleep during their lifetime. If I woke up and coughed up a spider (and it's still alive), I might just shoot myself.

I'm still scared to go in there because I know he's probably hiding in a corner, creepin and peepin. Luckily there are three other bathrooms in my house...
No BS
No BS
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum