RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJ Fat Jack interview that you will want to watch because there are also things that will entice you to click this so that you will watch the interview because you will be interested I promise you could even learn something

4 posters

Go down

DJ Fat Jack interview that you will want to watch because there are also things that will entice you to click this so that you will watch the interview because you will be interested I promise you could even learn something Empty DJ Fat Jack interview that you will want to watch because there are also things that will entice you to click this so that you will watch the interview because you will be interested I promise you could even learn something

Post  Mic Messiah Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:19 pm

An interesting interview with one of the West Coasts most important DJs/Producers. It's a nice little history lesson too and a rare insight into of the lesser sung hero's of the Blowedian movement. If you're trying to be more like Trylemma, you should probably watch this interview tbh...or if you're a fan of West Coast Hip-Hop of any kind in the past 30 years.

Remove the space of course, since links are a no go for a week.

http: http://fifthelementonline.com/blogs/fifth-element/6109602-redefinehiphop-dj-fat-jack-video-interview
Mic Messiah
Mic Messiah
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 114

Back to top Go down

DJ Fat Jack interview that you will want to watch because there are also things that will entice you to click this so that you will watch the interview because you will be interested I promise you could even learn something Empty Re: DJ Fat Jack interview that you will want to watch because there are also things that will entice you to click this so that you will watch the interview because you will be interested I promise you could even learn something

Post  Frida Slaves Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Gracias compadre
Frida Slaves
Frida Slaves
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 12

Back to top Go down

DJ Fat Jack interview that you will want to watch because there are also things that will entice you to click this so that you will watch the interview because you will be interested I promise you could even learn something Empty Re: DJ Fat Jack interview that you will want to watch because there are also things that will entice you to click this so that you will watch the interview because you will be interested I promise you could even learn something

Post  Trylemma Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Props for posting this. Cater 2 The DJ is not only an eminent Good Life/Project Blowed album, but an eminent West Coast Hip Hop album. Along with Omid's Beneath The Surface, that compilation really helped cement the whole movement's crossing over into the next decade.

Trylemma
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyme Sayer Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:17 pm

This is the kind of west coast hip-hop that I love, even as a mainly east coast fan... awesome producer, cool interview too, I obviously can't watch the whole thing at once but I'm enjoying what I'm hearing atm.
Rhyme Sayer
Rhyme Sayer
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down