RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is a fucking ghost town...

2 posters

Go down

This place is a fucking ghost town... Empty This place is a fucking ghost town...

Post  S. Mental Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Back to Y!A
S. Mental
S. Mental
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 2

Back to top Go down

This place is a fucking ghost town... Empty Re: This place is a fucking ghost town...

Post  Mic Messiah Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Yeah, 24 visitors since the 1st...I think it's time to declare the forum dead. Mostly due to stupid ass muthaphukkas that enjoy getting their accounts suspended, their questions deleted, sifting through hundreds of the same exact questions every single day whilst asking and answering questions about the same few artists everyday. This forum failed because people willingly chose an inferior website for irrational reasons. So props to everyone that was stupid enough to contribute to the death of a forum made by one of the members of Y!A RHH, who put in hard work to make this better than Y!A in everyway and all he gets to show for it is a few posts a day now. It'll inevitably trickle down to none and it will officially die. Also of note, my video series thingy was also a gigantic fail, so I'll be stopping it after the next video.

I would go back to Y!A, but after perusing through a few questions the past few days, not only has it not improved at all since I left, but it's gotten worse and it was already laughably poor. Couple that with multiple Regs who didn't suck getting their accounts suspended and not bothering to go back and you've got a recipe that leads to a bunch of lame people being lame. There are a handful of regs now that are not terrible. So with all these factors, I'm guessing it's officially time to just leave Teh Internetz in general, or at the very least Y!A RHH related areas of Teh Internetz.

So, I'll be turning in my official resignation soon.

Goodbai, foreverz, soon.
Mic Messiah
Mic Messiah
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 114

Back to top Go down