RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bitches are like tents, they're only useful when you've got an erection

+7
To My Crew With The Suuuu
I ♥ Ice Cube
NINJA MAN
Voel
SuperSecrecy
{E.M. Wuz X}
SnoopKnowsBest
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bitches are like tents, they're only useful when you've got an erection - Page 2 Empty Re: Bitches are like tents, they're only useful when you've got an erection

Post  I ♥ Ice Cube Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Girls and women like to handle their business and take care of what they need to take care off. Boys and men usually like to mess around with girls, cars, etc... lol not all but most.
I ♥ Ice Cube
I ♥ Ice Cube
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 5

http://www.icecube.suchatease.net

Back to top Go down

Bitches are like tents, they're only useful when you've got an erection - Page 2 Empty Re: Bitches are like tents, they're only useful when you've got an erection

Post  Voel Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:14 pm

I ♥ Ice Cube wrote:Girls and women like to handle their business and take care of what they need to take care off. Boys and men usually like to mess around with girls, cars, etc... lol not all but most.
boys do... men don't
Voel
Voel
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  IceE Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:15 pm

¿ɛm шuʐ ж? wrote:
SnoopKnowsBest wrote:
I ♥️ Ice Cube wrote:Yes we girls are smart Very Happy

I don't think they're necessarily smarter. I think they just work harder in their studies and mess about less so they get better grades and stuff

Naw, they're smarter. Like, to get in AP classes at my high-school(or, what was my high-school), you have to take an IQ test. If your IQ is a certain level, you can go in those classes. In my AP class, there where 5 guys and 12 girls. In my advanced English class in the 8th grade, there where 3 guys and 15 girls, lol. So, I'm thinking they're smarter...

Lol, it's the opposite at my school. This one sophomore chick who sits behind me in science didn't know you were supposed to capitalize your I's.
IceE
IceE
Admin

Lungs Eaten : 59

https://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:21 pm

IceE wrote:
¿ɛm шuʐ ж? wrote:
SnoopKnowsBest wrote:

I don't think they're necessarily smarter. I think they just work harder in their studies and mess about less so they get better grades and stuff

Naw, they're smarter. Like, to get in AP classes at my high-school(or, what was my high-school), you have to take an IQ test. If your IQ is a certain level, you can go in those classes. In my AP class, there where 5 guys and 12 girls. In my advanced English class in the 8th grade, there where 3 guys and 15 girls, lol. So, I'm thinking they're smarter...

Lol, it's the opposite at my school. This one sophomore chick who sits behind me in science didn't know you were supposed to capitalize your I's.

Lol, that's sad..
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  Voel Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:27 pm

¿ɛm шuʐ ж? wrote:
IceE wrote:
¿ɛm шuʐ ж? wrote:
SnoopKnowsBest wrote:

Lol, that's sad..
That's nothing, when I was a junior in high school, there was a girl who tough that Africa was like a bunch of countries combined into one nation... and she said she liked to be called African-American instead of black Rolling Eyes
Voel
Voel
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:14 pm

¿ɛm шuʐ ж? wrote:
SnoopKnowsBest wrote:

I don't believe that at all, not the part about their being more girls in the advanced classes than guys, that's pretty standard. The part about IQ tests. IQ tests have been proven to be bullshit, anyone who's been within 10 feet of a psychology book in the last 20 years could tell you that. No legitimate institution would be caught dead using IQ tests, at this point.
Banjo
Banjo
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 49

http://reviewhiphop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Banjo wrote:
¿ɛm шuʐ ж? wrote:
SnoopKnowsBest wrote:

I don't believe that at all, not the part about their being more girls in the advanced classes than guys, that's pretty standard. The part about IQ tests. IQ tests have been proven to be bullshit, anyone who's been within 10 feet of a psychology book in the last 20 years could tell you that. No legitimate institution would be caught dead using IQ tests, at this point.

They do at my old school... But I live in a super small town. The last time I took one school related was a year and a half ago though. I don't think they mess with them now.
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire_flames Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:16 am

Voel wrote:
I ♥️ Ice Cube wrote:Girls and women like to handle their business and take care of what they need to take care off. Boys and men usually like to mess around with girls, cars, etc... lol not all but most.
boys do... men don't

aha you tell em Smile
Saphire_flames
Saphire_flames
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 22
Location : I Guess I'm In the https://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I ♥ Ice Cube Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:17 pm

LOL there are some 'men' that do, because they don't grow up. But a 'real' man does not Very Happy
I ♥ Ice Cube
I ♥ Ice Cube
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 5

http://www.icecube.suchatease.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperSecrecy Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Is it safe to say that some of you are taking this too seriously?
SuperSecrecy
SuperSecrecy
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  IceE Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:21 pm

SuperSecrecy wrote:Is it safe to say that some of you are taking this too seriously?

I would say so
IceE
IceE
Admin

Lungs Eaten : 59

https://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire_flames Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:33 pm

Hi @ I <3 Ice Cube Smile
Saphire_flames
Saphire_flames
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 22
Location : I Guess I'm In the https://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum