RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I fell asleep here's Snoop vs. Juliet White

+9
Matt C
The Co_oL
Saphire_flames
Escobar 97™
Bart
Mic Messiah
Nation
SnoopKnowsBest
{E.M. Wuz X}
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I fell asleep here's Snoop vs. Juliet White Empty I fell asleep here's Snoop vs. Juliet White

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:44 am

Sorry my allergies have been flooring me. But, here's the battle from two artists from the UK, if I'm not mistaken. Snoop Knows Best, who originally made a controversial, but clever, tent joke. And Juliet White, the wife of Mic Messiah. I'll leave it to the judges...

Juliet

Snoop, Okay not being funny no one knows who the fuck is this bitch
Any who, the way I destroyed freeman, is the way am going to destroy you too 
You ungentle man type fool, ‘tryna’ rap battle a girl, so not cools 
Your just a fuckin boy whore who’s just a Lil sore, almost no dick, dumb sissy bitch 
Oooh Shit, you even broke smiggie Balls record
By having such a small dick, imagine yours
If Smiggie’s ones a size of a small prick 
How can you even think you can win this, when it’s against me?
Go; go ask Freeman, still shocked, not moving looking like a Treeman 
Dumb sket if I had a dick, you would be first to blow me prick 
Unlike yours nothing there, my dick would have magical powers that’d go 
Knock, crack, Jolt, Swipe, Strike, bash, Thump, Whack n pop
Yup I repeat, Knock, crack, Jolt, Swipe, Strike, bash, Thump, Whack n pop
You’ll be begging me not to stop; I can go places you’ll never know
You fuckin low hoe, know, show sit back and watch me win this tour
And if you bite on mine, I’ll most likely chop off yours!!

Snoop

Juliet White, you're neither bright, nor a beautiful sight
you wish you where white but your not so your in spite
You wear a hijab, not beacuse of your plight
but becuase you look like you fell face first from a plane flight
you've had a vesectomy becuase your sight give kids a fright
Mic Messiah only married you cos it was arranged
if it was out of choice he'd be labeled as deranged
you're from the UK embarrassing me like needing a toupee
If you had your top off like a convertible coupé
I would never believe you are who you really say
when you wear tight clothes like a hero in a cape
you look even more like a man, even convicts woudn't rape
the only reason you got through was cos Freeman 'forgot'
even that punk would have been better competition
after I've finished with you you'll need more than a physician
a suicide mission you envision by testing my position

The next bracket will be released tonight at 7:30 eastern. Again very sorry for the delay.

Last edited by {E.M. Wuz X} on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 35

Back to top Go down

I fell asleep here's Snoop vs. Juliet White Empty Re: I fell asleep here's Snoop vs. Juliet White

Post  SnoopKnowsBest Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:06 am

"Snoop Knows Best, who originally made a controversial, but clever, tent joke" is that what I'm known for now haha? Sorry I missed something out, I should really look over them before posting. I missed out the 'like' from one of the lines. Can put 'like' after 'me' in this line please: 'you're from the UK embarrassing me needing a toupee' And I thought it was my fault for the delay not yours?

SnoopKnowsBest
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 17

Back to top Go down

I fell asleep here's Snoop vs. Juliet White Empty Re: I fell asleep here's Snoop vs. Juliet White

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:10 am

SnoopKnowsBest wrote:"Snoop Knows Best, who originally made a controversial, but clever, tent joke" is that what I'm known for now haha? Sorry I missed something out, I should really look over them before posting. I missed out the 'like' from one of the lines. Can put 'like' after 'me' in this line please: 'you're from the UK embarrassing me needing a toupee' And I thought it was my fault for the delay not yours?

Naw, just put that because it pissed the girls in this forum off, lol. And idk if it was, I passed out at like 8:00 or something. But, it's cool, still got the verse up.

I vote Snoop, btw.
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  SnoopKnowsBest Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:17 am

{E.M. Wuz X} wrote:
SnoopKnowsBest wrote:"Snoop Knows Best, who originally made a controversial, but clever, tent joke" is that what I'm known for now haha? Sorry I missed something out, I should really look over them before posting. I missed out the 'like' from one of the lines. Can put 'like' after 'me' in this line please: 'you're from the UK embarrassing me needing a toupee' And I thought it was my fault for the delay not yours?

Naw, just put that because it pissed the girls in this forum off, lol. And idk if it was, I passed out at like 8:00 or something. But, it's cool, still got the verse up.

I vote Snoop, btw.

lol. You wouldn't think I luv Ice Cube would care if you saw her Last.fm page. cheers one vote for me! Though Juliet seems obsessed with my dick. Weird.

SnoopKnowsBest
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Nation Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:34 am

Snoop Knows best!
Nation
Nation
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Mic Messiah Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:56 am

"Mic Messiah only married you cos it was arranged
if it was out of choice he'd be labeled as deranged"

Ouch...

Gotta vote for wifey dough, if I don't I might wake up tomorrow with missing testicles.
Mic Messiah
Mic Messiah
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 114

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:00 pm

What is actually more important in this tournament? How well you dissed the oponent or the lyrics?
Cause Juliet's verse is a better and funnier diss. Snoop's verse is better lyrically.
So if we rate who dissed whome better: Juliet
If we rate lyricism Snoop.
Bart
Bart
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Bart wrote:What is actually more important in this tournament? How well you dissed the oponent or the lyrics?
Cause Julliet's verse is a better and funnier diss. Snoop's verse is better lyrically.
So if we rate who dissed whome better: Julliet

But as I said on another thread. If you can't put it together lyrically, disses are pointless. Snoop's was more clever, had disses, and was lyrical. An overall better verse.

You have to picture them battling, delivery is half the battle. Juliet wouldn't be able to have correct delivery, or flow. Snoop would...
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  SnoopKnowsBest Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:15 pm

Bart wrote:What is actually more important in this tournament? How well you dissed the oponent or the lyrics?
Cause Juliet's verse is a better and funnier diss. Snoop's verse is better lyrically.

Well previously I've voted on who had the better disses. I feel that's the most important thing in a rap battle.

EDIT: Yea of course flow and lyrics are important but disses>them all

Last edited by SnoopKnowsBest on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

SnoopKnowsBest
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:20 pm

SnoopKnowsBest wrote:

Well previously I've voted on who had the better disses. I feel that's the most important thing in a rap battle.

It is... But if you can't deliver/flow them there's no point. Example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW8UR7gSAyk&feature=relmfu
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Escobar 97™ Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Juliet
Escobar 97™
Escobar 97™
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:27 pm

{E.M. Wuz X} wrote:
Cause Julliet's verse is a better and funnier diss. Snoop's verse is better lyrically.

But as I said on another thread. If you can't put it together lyrically, disses are pointless. Snoop's was more clever, had disses, and was lyrical. An overall better verse.

You have to picture them battling, delivery is half the battle. Juliet wouldn't be able to have correct delivery, or flow. Snoop would...

I dont necessarily agree with you. Have you seen e.g. how the rapper Chosen battles? He always says some funny shit about that other guy, he makes the crowd laugh and pumps it up. The purpouse of a diss is to get the attention and support of the crowd. A diss doesnt have to be that complex since the ppl listen to it just once. Flow, multies and all that shit are far more important on an album where they add to the replay value of it. But to diss someone successfully you dont have to be that lyrical tbh. Feel me?
Bart
Bart
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire_flames Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Enough about me lets talk about you
Fuck you snoop you can’t even hand in a verse
Why did this take longer than your poop
Sissy bitch dissing a lil girl shame on you fool
Lame of you taking so long scared bitch
Go dance in ur tutu you sissy boy bitch
At least I can show my face unlike you
I can beat you Black and Blue
Achoo am allergic to you
I say who I am I say
At least I say am a some body
Bitch you ain’t even got a body
At least I showed my face
I’m not the one hiding ma face
Matter of case you haven’t even seen ma face
You can't even tell your name
oOOH Thats a shame
Explicit had way better rhymes than you
Oh btw good luck Bitch
And yes I still wanna play basket ball with you <3

Saphire_flames
Saphire_flames
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 22
Location : I Guess I'm In the https://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SnoopKnowsBest Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:32 pm

Bart wrote:I dont necessarily agree with you. Have you seen e.g. how the rapper Chosen battles? He always says some funny shit about that other guy, he makes the crowd laugh and pumps it up. The purpouse of a diss is to get the attention and support of the crowd. A diss doesnt have to be that complex since the ppl listen to it just once. Flow, multies and all that shit are far more important on an album where they add to the replay value of it. But to diss someone successfully you dont have to be that lyrical tbh. Feel me?

100% agree.

SnoopKnowsBest
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:35 pm

SnoopKnowsBest wrote:
Bart wrote:
{E.M. Wuz X} wrote:

I dont necessarily agree with you. Have you seen e.g. how the rapper Chosen battles? He always says some funny shit about that other guy, he makes the crowd laugh and pumps it up. The purpouse of a diss is to get the attention and support of the crowd. A diss doesnt have to be that complex since the ppl listen to it just once. Flow, multies and all that shit are far more important on an album where they add to the replay value of it. But to diss someone successfully you dont have to be that lyrical tbh. Feel me?

100% agree.

Glad to hear that. I vote for Juliet therefore. But you had a tigh verse man, but next time go harder on your oponent.
Bart
Bart
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  SnoopKnowsBest Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Bart wrote:Glad to hear that. I vote for Juliet therefore. But you had a tigh verse man, but next time go harder on your oponent.

That's cool. I wrote it as quickly as I could so I put down whatever I had.

SnoopKnowsBest
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Bart wrote:
{E.M. Wuz X} wrote:

I'm not talking about multis... But her verse, isn't really a rap verse... It doesn't follow a four four structure, the syllables don't match, it doesn't really rhyme half the time and it's a little weak. All in my opinion, of course... It is funny, and I do like it though, it's just in a real battle she'd lose, he'd win. Typed, I understand how you could say it's debatable. But the same does go for Snoop's verse, it's really meh... Weak punchlines and odd lead-up to the next bar. But, it's a better verse overall, imo...
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire_flames Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:15 pm

{E.M. Wuz X} wrote:
Bart wrote:
{E.M. Wuz X} wrote:

I'm not talking about multis... But her verse, isn't really a rap verse... It doesn't follow a four four structure, the syllables don't match, it doesn't really rhyme half the time and it's a little weak. All in my opinion, of course... It is funny, and I do like it though, it's just in a real battle she'd lose, he'd win. Typed, I understand how you could say it's debatable. But the same does go for Snoop's verse, it's really meh... Weak punchlines and odd lead-up to the next bar. But, it's a better verse overall, imo...

Em Wuz what you on about Cuz
You told me to do a diss verse
Shush man your making it worse
Your statement is false
Cuz why do you want me to lose so bad
Roll with the flow stop going mad
Thing about me I can make any thing rhyme
Since it gone take on am not going to waste my time
I can even make a nursery rhyme mine
As for my flow since its mine
Am the only one who’ll be able to make it flow
Sit back and stop trying to take up the show
Cuz that’s not fair no no
Saphire_flames
Saphire_flames
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  The Co_oL Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Snoop
The Co_oL
The Co_oL
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 8

http://www.last.fm/user/TheCo_oLupeStan

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt C Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:07 pm

I vote Snoop.
Matt C
Matt C
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 20

http://soundcloud.com/thaarchiect

Back to top Go down

Post  To My Crew With The Suuuu Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Snoop
To My Crew With The Suuuu
To My Crew With The Suuuu
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  SWEET TOOTH™ Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:20 pm

Juliet
SWEET TOOTH™
SWEET TOOTH™
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 2
Location : I'm a REAL person. Just cuz someone is handsome, dosent mean there a fake person. You all were friends with TSF on Last.Fm. HE'S A PEDO, I TRIED TO TELL YOU ALL FOR 11+ YEARS THAT I'M -NOT- HIM AND THAT IM A REAL INDIVIDUAL PERSON WITH MY OWN PERSONALITY!!!!! YALL NIGGAS WAS STUPID AF. I don't want to hear it. Don't message me or contact me if it's not about an apology. Yall Niggaz need Christ. I forgive you all. To whoever is reading this, SEEK CHRIST. I believe Christ is coming again. Let this forum die just like Y!A. I'm happy with my life, I will never come on here ever again and I want nothing to do with this forum, you people, or Y!A. Thank God Y!A got deleted. Like Fr. MATTER OF FACT: Now that you guys know i'm a REAL person, how about you guys contact me and take the time to actually get to know ME...? No? Why not? MOVING ON. I'm DONE with Y!A and i'm SO HAPPY ITS GONE FOREVER, MY LIFE IS GOING GREAT, I'M SO HAPPY. I'M GONNA BE EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL!! NOTE: I'M NO LONGER ACTIVE ON HERE. I'M NEVER COMING BACK. PEACE OUT, AND HAVE A NICE LIFE EVERYONE! I'M NEVER COMING ON HERE EVER AGAIN!! STILL THINK I'M A FAKE PERSON? HAHAHAHA NIGGA PLEASE!!! CALL ME WHEN I MAKE IT!!! #Peace #100!! :D

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:51 pm

[quote="Juliet White Messiah"]
{E.M. Wuz X} wrote:
Em Wuz what you on about Cuz
You told me to do a diss verse
Shush man your making it worse
Your statement is false
Cuz why do you want me to lose so bad
Roll with the flow stop going mad
Thing about me I can make any thing rhyme
Since it gone take on am not going to waste my time
I can even make a nursery rhyme mine
As for my flow since its mine
Am the only one who’ll be able to make it flow
Sit back and stop trying to take up the show
Cuz that’s not fair no no

I'm sorry I really don't want you to lose!
It's just what I choose, I tend to be rude
I like to argue, didn't mean to intrude
On this battle, diss wise, you kill snoop
The verse you used, to converse with me
Is a better verse than the one initially
Visually, lyrically and more of an art
Structure+Disses=Pain like a dart
Opponent the board, bullseye everytime
Just try to work on the pure basics of rhyme
No complication, just four four time
A few syllabes, structure, then battle and shine

Yeah so in short your good, just need to work on structure, imo. You did that, you'd be awesome at battling, internet, or not.
cheers
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire_flames Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:58 pm

Haha I like :p oi when does voting end?
Saphire_flames
Saphire_flames
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Varnished Table Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Snoop though I kinda want Juliet to win so I can roll to the finals.

EGO TABLE, WHAT.
Varnished Table
Varnished Table
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next