RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone else feeling to lazy to write their verse?

3 posters

Go down

Is anyone else feeling to lazy to write their verse? Empty Is anyone else feeling to lazy to write their verse?

Post  Nation Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:46 pm

I'm writing mine now and I Keep getting distracted.

@Snoop Knows best Good luck bruh...
Nation
Nation
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 2

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else feeling to lazy to write their verse? Empty Re: Is anyone else feeling to lazy to write their verse?

Post  Varnished Table Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Already wrote mine. lol.
Varnished Table
Varnished Table
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 11

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else feeling to lazy to write their verse? Empty Re: Is anyone else feeling to lazy to write their verse?

Post  Nation Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:42 pm

Varnished Table wrote:Already wrote mine. lol.

Good Luck, Just sent mine In!
Nation
Nation
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  SnoopKnowsBest Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:58 pm

Nation wrote:I'm writing mine now and I Keep getting distracted.

@Snoop Knows best Good luck bruh...

Good luck to you too! should be interesting, just sent mine in.

SnoopKnowsBest
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  SnoopKnowsBest Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:17 pm

has e.m. fallen asleep again -.-

Btw I think perhaps your lazy writing is because the tournament has become quite uneventful with so few people reading and voting. The great thing about the one on YA! was that it had around 20 people voting. Here it's more like 6

SnoopKnowsBest
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Nation Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:10 pm

SnoopKnowsBest wrote:has e.m. fallen asleep again -.-

Btw I think perhaps your lazy writing is because the tournament has become quite uneventful with so few people reading and voting. The great thing about the one on YA! was that it had around 20 people voting. Here it's more like 6

LOL IDK How someone can just fall asleep like he does. Good battle BTW Its pretty close Right Now
Nation
Nation
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  SnoopKnowsBest Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Nation wrote:
SnoopKnowsBest wrote:has e.m. fallen asleep again -.-

LOL IDK How someone can just fall asleep like he does. Good battle BTW Its pretty close Right Now

probably not enough iron (from meat) in his diet lol. The battle was decent I guess. I don't really want to get to the finals, kind of bored of this tbh so I don't mind what the result is.

SnoopKnowsBest
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down