RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what'd you think of "The Stoned Immaculate"?

+2
NINJA MAN
Escobar 97™
6 posters

Go down

So what'd you think of "The Stoned Immaculate"? Empty So what'd you think of "The Stoned Immaculate"?

Post  Escobar 97™ Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:46 pm

I liked it. The songs that stood out for me was "Armoire" & "What It Look Like". I'd give it a solid 7.5 out of 10.

It's actually the only work I heard from Curren$y other than the work he did with Alchemist on "Covert Coup". Any Recommendations?
Escobar 97™
Escobar 97™
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 26

Back to top Go down

So what'd you think of "The Stoned Immaculate"? Empty Re: So what'd you think of "The Stoned Immaculate"?

Post  NINJA MAN Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Escobar 97™ wrote:I liked it. The songs that stood out for me was "Armoire" & "What It Look Like". I'd give it a solid 7.5 out of 10.

It's actually the only work I heard from Curren$y other than the work he did with Alchemist on "Covert Coup". Any Recommendations?

I'd give it an 8, I really liked it too. You should definitely listen to Pilot Talk, my favorite project of his.
NINJA MAN
NINJA MAN
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 7

Back to top Go down

So what'd you think of "The Stoned Immaculate"? Empty Re: So what'd you think of "The Stoned Immaculate"?

Post  Still Fly On The Building Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:28 pm

It's dope, beats were dope, Curren$y was on, might be my fav joint this year, idk, 8.5/10. If you looking for recs check out "Pilot Talk" and "Pilot Talk 2" then "This Ain't No Mixtape", "Independence Day", "Life at 30,000 Feet", and "Welcome to the Winner's Circle", as far as mixtapes go.
Still Fly On The Building
Still Fly On The Building
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Samurai MC Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:50 pm

great beats. Curren$y does his thing. just wasn't feelin Armoire.
Samurai MC
Samurai MC
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  mothafucka Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:12 am

So what'd you think of "The Stoned Immaculate"? Jasper

FAKE HIP HOP AT ITS FINEST
mothafucka
mothafucka
Reg

Lungs Eaten : -24

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyme Sayer Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:44 am

Yup I really liked it... the production was really good and Curren$y's always been a cool rapper. Never get tired of his shit.
Rhyme Sayer
Rhyme Sayer
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum