RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How the hell do you guys have the patience to make a Top 100 list?

4 posters

Go down

How the hell do you guys have the patience to make a Top 100 list? Empty How the hell do you guys have the patience to make a Top 100 list?

Post  S. Mental Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 pm

It took me 20 minutes to make my top ten...
S. Mental
S. Mental
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 2

Back to top Go down

How the hell do you guys have the patience to make a Top 100 list? Empty Re: How the hell do you guys have the patience to make a Top 100 list?

Post  IceE Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:31 pm

ikr
IceE
IceE
Admin

Lungs Eaten : 59

https://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How the hell do you guys have the patience to make a Top 100 list? Empty Re: How the hell do you guys have the patience to make a Top 100 list?

Post  To My Crew With The Suuuu Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:49 pm

I was considering to do a top 50 and post it on yahoo but it takes so fucking long, anyone who makes a top 100 deserves props for just making one.
To My Crew With The Suuuu
To My Crew With The Suuuu
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:15 am

I haven't ever made a personal top 100, but I've hosted and seeded the GOAT Tournaments a few times that have had 128 in them, which is basically the same process. I usually just start off with a big list (like 200+ rappers) and cull from there. Once I get down to the 128 that I want to use, I group them into broad groups based on approximately where they will go. So I decide who will be the top 10 seeds, 11-20, 21-30, etc... (I use an excel spreadsheet and color code the groups) From there it's just a matter of ordering them within the groups.

I've used that process for pretty much every tournament I've hosted and for the top 50 albums list. The hardest part is culling down the big list for what/who is going to included and who isn't. Once you have your list, the order isn't THAT hard.
Banjo
Banjo
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 49

http://reviewhiphop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down