RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I’m so HAPPY Y!A is gone !!!!

Go down

I’m so HAPPY Y!A is gone !!!!  Empty I’m so HAPPY Y!A is gone !!!!

Post  SWEET TOOTH™ Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:47 pm

I started a Gaming YouTube channel and that's what I do now. I'm never coming back on here. Peace out and I pray y'all enjoy y'all lives like Fr. Y'all NIGGAZ cray cray.

I’m a GAMER, just like I’ve told EVERYONE on Y!A since 2009, ALL those years ago and that TSF was NOT me. I look back on here and everyone believed whoever it was that dumbass nigga was that lied on me and my profile is the only one with zero friends. I have friends now. I’m doing GREAT now. I got Clout now. If y’all ONLY knew. RIP Yahoo Answers. I’m so extremely happy that that cancer of a website no longer exists, because now it means that everyone that cyber bullied me and scapegoated me did that ALL FOR NOTHING. I dare y’all niggas to try that shit now in 2023. I’ve started my YouTube page since 2009. My yahoo answers profile was 2009. Y’all know where to find me.

Looking back on my life as a young teenager, I can't believe that everyone in RHH section thought that me and another user (TSF) were actually the exact same person. Like BRUHH?? imma OG Lol.

It actually turned out that TSF was a catfish and lied to y’all the whole time and not a real person at all. I found this out from ANOTHER user he befriended recently from here. Me and her are friends now on all my social media. Him and L.E.B was best friends. I wonder where everyone is now.

I ain’t gone lie y'all niggas was straight stupid to block me and CONSTANTLY accused me of cheating, when I was innocent THE WHOLE time. I’m OVER this now. I just needed to get this whole thing off my chest. It’s well deserved.

I used to have a hard life as a kid and all I wanted was FRIENDS from Yahoo answers. Getting on Y!A was one huge waste of time. If I knew that I was going to be made fun of, called a cheater, called a fake person and every name in the book, I would have NEVER JOINED Y!A. I forgive y'all tho.

Everything is alright in my life currently now tho. I LOVE the new generation and I'm gaining friendships from my YouTube channel, that I've had since a kid.

Everything is alright with my life, I have friends now. That phase of my life is over. I'm doing great.  I have friends in real life now and on my Youtube page. I'm GOATED now, I actually have a fanbase now for my youtube gaming and FRIENDS. That’s ALL I wanted.

R.I.P. WOODIE (He was Drill Music before Drill which took off in 2012. But most of y’all had NAS nuttz down ur throat’s and ignored the whole Drill movement)

I’m doing GREAT now.

To ANYONE who will read this in the future and STILL thinks I’m TSF (Which I’m not. It’s quite obvious at this point. I had a Last.Fm and everything but I deleted it cuz Fuck yall) I am TOP OPP Smile

I do YOUTUBE NOW. I’m a REAL person. Can y’all imagine being told on a popular Internet forum at that time, that YOU are NOT a real person for 11 years straight? YEAH. FUCK ANYONE who thought that about me. I am TOP OPP 😂😂😂😂😈

MATTER OF FACT:

The Niggas name on last.fm is RanyTSF. (He’s a fake person. He’s a Catfish. Rany is NOT HIS REAL NAME AND I WAS/AM A REAL PERSON THIS WHOLE TIME!!

TSF IS A FUCKING PEDO AND YOU NIGGAS WAS FRIENDS W/HIM???? Back then I was jealous, cuz it should have been ME. Again, my life is going GREAT now. YALL NIGGAZ WAS CRAZY

If I would have known that coming on Y!A and getting accused of cheating and being a fake person by EVERYONE on here, I would have NEVER JOINED. YALL NIGGAZ WAS CRAZY LMAO

SWEET TOOTH is a character from THE FUCKING VIDEO GAME TWISTED METAL (The show is extremely popular now) YALL CAN LOOK ME UP AND TAKE THE TIME GET TO KNOW ME NOW. #Peace and I hope y’all found Christ and enjoy y’all lives like Fr 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣💯

I am a real person and MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL is going great. I never cheated, and I WAS NEVER TSF/A FAKE PERSON. 😂😂😭😂😂😂

Y'all can read the rest of my messages an and look me up now and get to know ME, since y’all retarded slow assess finally know and realize that I’m A REAL. I'm going places. 💰💰💰😈💯

If y’all try and use this against me it ain’t gone work. We got instagram, TikTok, and YouTube now. Y’all can kick rocks with y’all dumb asses like Fr 😂😂😂😂

I already got money I’m gonna be famous next!!!! HAAAAA LMAO FUCK ALL YALL NIGGAZ !!!!!!! ENJOY YALL LIFE LIKE FR # PeaceOut 😂😂😭😭😂😂

FXXXK  Yahoo Answers tho, that website WONT be missed from me, thats for sure.
SWEET TOOTH™
SWEET TOOTH™
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 2
Location : I'm a REAL person. Just cuz someone is handsome, dosent mean there a fake person. You all were friends with TSF on Last.Fm. HE'S A PEDO, I TRIED TO TELL YOU ALL FOR 11+ YEARS THAT I'M -NOT- HIM AND THAT IM A REAL INDIVIDUAL PERSON WITH MY OWN PERSONALITY!!!!! YALL NIGGAS WAS STUPID AF. I don't want to hear it. Don't message me or contact me if it's not about an apology. Yall Niggaz need Christ. I forgive you all. To whoever is reading this, SEEK CHRIST. I believe Christ is coming again. Let this forum die just like Y!A. I'm happy with my life, I will never come on here ever again and I want nothing to do with this forum, you people, or Y!A. Thank God Y!A got deleted. Like Fr. MATTER OF FACT: Now that you guys know i'm a REAL person, how about you guys contact me and take the time to actually get to know ME...? No? Why not? MOVING ON. I'm DONE with Y!A and i'm SO HAPPY ITS GONE FOREVER, MY LIFE IS GOING GREAT, I'M SO HAPPY. I'M GONNA BE EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL!! NOTE: I'M NO LONGER ACTIVE ON HERE. I'M NEVER COMING BACK. PEACE OUT, AND HAVE A NICE LIFE EVERYONE! I'M NEVER COMING ON HERE EVER AGAIN!! STILL THINK I'M A FAKE PERSON? HAHAHAHA NIGGA PLEASE!!! CALL ME WHEN I MAKE IT!!! #Peace #100!! :D

SWEET TOOTH™ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum