RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What features should I ask the forum of forums how to make?

+4
Varnished Table
The Co_oL
{E.M. Wuz X}
IceE
8 posters

Go down

What features should I ask the forum of forums how to make? Empty What features should I ask the forum of forums how to make?

Post  IceE Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:35 pm

?
IceE
IceE
Admin

Lungs Eaten : 59

https://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What features should I ask the forum of forums how to make? Empty Re: What features should I ask the forum of forums how to make?

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:47 pm

This question confuses me, lol. I guess thumbs ups, stars maybe... That's all I got.
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 35

Back to top Go down

What features should I ask the forum of forums how to make? Empty Re: What features should I ask the forum of forums how to make?

Post  The Co_oL Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 am

Would it be possible to add some sort of star system? I need stars to boost my e-ego. afro
The Co_oL
The Co_oL
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 8

http://www.last.fm/user/TheCo_oLupeStan

Back to top Go down

Post  IceE Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:40 pm

The Co_oL wrote:Would it be possible to add some sort of star system? I need stars to boost my e-ego. afro

Possibly, Ill look into it
IceE
IceE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Varnished Table Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:39 am

a tag where you can post a youtube video on the forum, not just the link. I've seen it on other forums
Varnished Table
Varnished Table
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  IceE Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:54 am

Varnished Table wrote:a tag where you can post a youtube video on the forum, not just the link. I've seen it on other forums

You can already do this. Press the film button in the same row as the bold, itallic, left allign, ect keys
IceE
IceE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deron Trilliams Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Can you do anything about this?

"New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."

It'd be nice to post youtube videos (the actual video) without the link or any link for that matter without having to wait 7 days ^^
Deron Trilliams
Deron Trilliams
Reg

Lungs Eaten : -5

Back to top Go down

Post  Samurai MC Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:06 pm

more diversity in topics i suppose? like all we have is RHH and NRHH. we should have the discussion of other things too like television or videogames or sports or whatever. just so you dont have to dig through the NRHH to find a thread discussing the particular topic you feel like talking about. give it a little more organization. know what i mean? just an idea.
Samurai MC
Samurai MC
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron B. Mulatto Jesus Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:11 pm

a forum chat. another forum I'm a member of has one. It's a chat that's not separate from the forum, that you have to be logged into the forum to use.
Aaron B. Mulatto Jesus
Aaron B. Mulatto Jesus
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  No BS Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 pm

more diversity in topics i suppose? like all we have is RHH and NRHH. we should have the discussion of other things too like television or videogames or sports or whatever. just so you dont have to dig through the NRHH to find a thread discussing the particular topic you feel like talking about. give it a little more organization. know what i mean? just an idea.

I agree with Samurai. Just an idea, but instead of just piling everything into two sections, there should be a section for discussing Hip Hop music, discussing Non-Hip Hop music, and then General Discussion which could be like Culture, Art, Media etc. But I think the Rap Battle and Beat Battle sections should be kept separate. We could probably attract more users like that too.
No BS
No BS
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  IceE Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 pm

NoBS wrote:

I agree with Samurai. Just an idea, but instead of just piling everything into two sections, there should be a section for discussing Hip Hop music, discussing Non-Hip Hop music, and then General Discussion which could be like Culture, Art, Media etc. But I think the Rap Battle and Beat Battle sections should be kept separate. We could probably attract more users like that too.

What about RHH, NRHH, and NRHH music?
IceE
IceE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:46 pm

IceE wrote:
NoBS wrote:

i think it would get unnecessarily complicated.
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  IceE Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:48 pm

¿ɛm шuʐ ж? wrote: i think it would get unnecessarily complicated.

That's what I was thinking, but I'm open to suggestions or requests.
IceE
IceE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  No BS Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:51 pm

IceE wrote:
NoBS wrote:

i think it would get unnecessarily complicated.

Not trying to make it more complicated, just more organized. Like instead of digging for sports thread in the NRHH section, why not just have a section dedicated to talking about sports? Or dedicated to talking about Non hip hop music? Or a section for just general discussion/rants.
No BS
No BS
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  IceE Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:56 pm

I'll add the NRHH music one for now
IceE
IceE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down