RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMC's Question Got Deleted

+2
Cray
Matt C
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SMC's Question Got Deleted - Page 2 Empty Re: SMC's Question Got Deleted

Post  SnoopKnowsBest Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:25 am

Samurai MC wrote:Rule 1: use only the samples given in the first post of this thread
Rule 2: post all your submissions into the submission thread and allow other users to rate it. the higest overall rating wins.
Rule 3: you have a week from today to submit your beat... so until the 13th.

Ok thanks. Just a couple more questions. What is regarded as a sample, can still use external snares, kicks, cymbals and percussion, even if I've sampled them from other songs? And we can use as many or as few of the songs as we want, right? I'll start on this soon.

SnoopKnowsBest
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt C Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:00 am

SnoopKnowsBest wrote:
Ok thanks. Just a couple more questions. What is regarded as a sample, can still use external snares, kicks, cymbals and percussion, even if I've sampled them from other songs? And we can use as many or as few of the songs as we want, right? I'll start on this soon.
From what I understand you can use as many samples as you want from the given 4 songs. You're also allowed to add your own drums, synths etc just not other parts of sampled songs.
Matt C
Matt C
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 20

http://soundcloud.com/thaarchiect

Back to top Go down

Post  Samurai MC Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:40 pm

Matt C wrote:
SnoopKnowsBest wrote:
From what I understand you can use as many samples as you want from the given 4 songs. You're also allowed to add your own drums, synths etc just not other parts of sampled songs.

you can use any samples you want too. just as long as the beat revolves around one of the sample choices given.
Samurai MC
Samurai MC
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePharoh Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:11 pm

I'll do this next time around, I'm just super slammed with projects that I'm doing right now for artists, I can't seem to find the time for this in the next week. Work comes first I suppose.
ThePharoh
ThePharoh
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 10

http://www.last.fm/user/sherdo4

Back to top Go down

Post  SnoopKnowsBest Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:53 pm

ThePharoh wrote:I'll do this next time around, I'm just super slammed with projects that I'm doing right now for artists, I can't seem to find the time for this in the next week. Work comes first I suppose.

It's alright, I forgive you just like I forgave your misspelling of Pharaoh. You know you said in an earlier post that amateur may not be comfortable with having samples forced on them but I've really liked it and actually prefer it to choosing myself. But I'm just that type of person. I'm in the progress of making two beats from one sample each and I think their looking to be two of the best beats I've made yet Smile

SnoopKnowsBest
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Samurai MC Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:57 pm

SnoopKnowsBest wrote:
ThePharoh wrote:I'll do this next time around, I'm just super slammed with projects that I'm doing right now for artists, I can't seem to find the time for this in the next week. Work comes first I suppose.

It's alright, I forgive you just like I forgave your misspelling of Pharaoh. You know you said in an earlier post that amateur may not be comfortable with having samples forced on them but I've really liked it and actually prefer it to choosing myself. But I'm just that type of person. I'm in the progress of making two beats from one sample each and I think their looking to be two of the best beats I've made yet Smile

last time we did a beat competition like this, the same thing happened to me.
Samurai MC
Samurai MC
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2