RHH Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post information on the situation in RHH here

+18
Rhyme Sayer
SenorSoulstice
Cray
Nation
Elm
I ♥ Ice Cube
No BS
Varnished Table
Frida Slaves
Mic Messiah
SuperSecrecy
Voel
To My Crew With The Suuuu
ThePharoh
Banjo
Saphire_flames
{E.M. Wuz X}
IceE
22 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Post information on the situation in RHH here - Page 2 Empty Re: Post information on the situation in RHH here

Post  Saphire_flames Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:06 pm

I personally think it is one of the ex regs who was hated as the troll as far as I noticed is reporting certain regs at one time rather than any random so its definably a someone we have as a contact... also like to state since I had a name change the troll in my opinion does not know who I am and never reported me onlyfor the one question that was about SWEET TOOTH (so who ever it is you lot have them as a contact I don't) .... I do not think its Rap Fan he seems pretty cool to me so I can surely say he cant have been involved..... cat
Saphire_flames
Saphire_flames
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 22
Location : I Guess I'm In the https://rhhsection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post information on the situation in RHH here - Page 2 Empty Re: Post information on the situation in RHH here

Post  Saphire_flames Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:09 pm

SuperSecrecy wrote:What if it was Marcus? or E-Real?

Marcus is cool lol I aint seen him around as much though so doubt its him ......
Saphire_flames
Saphire_flames
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Frida Slaves Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Dude, it'd be crazy if we can get a ton of members here. This site looks awesome now btw
Frida Slaves
Frida Slaves
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Man I had no contacts and was being hella targeted.... Wait I had one contact and that was freeman for the cypher thing, Trylemma did piss him off remember? About the cypher?
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire_flames Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:52 pm

¿ɛm шuʐ ж? wrote:Man I had no contacts and was being hella targeted.... Wait I had one contact and that was freeman for the cypher thing, Trylemma did piss him off remember? About the cypher?

There was this new contact a girl called truth she seemed hell dogey to me, every time I snooped she would have answered all the regs questions not any other contact lmao everyone's a suspect I laugh there on here well scary I dont want to get sus Rolling Eyes pended been rollin in the same account from when I started ....
Saphire_flames
Saphire_flames
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Varnished Table Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:00 pm

lol @ this crazy sherlock holmes topic.

Obviously Oxford regs then random ''old fegs'' of RHH got into the reporting for enjoyment.. Should have invaded Hand-Ball..
Varnished Table
Varnished Table
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  No BS Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Yea I think it was probably a group outside the RHH section. I don't think it could be just one person because soon Y!A gets suspicious and the user reports get less effective. Also, if it were 1 person they would have to be controlling a lot of accounts at the same time. It's more likely that just some people from other section or some random trolls decided to target the section. Polls and Survey's has had a couple situations just like ours.
No BS
No BS
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  I ♥ Ice Cube Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Who ever it is that keeps reporting us needs to get a fucking life. I have received so many violations all of a sudden. I think it may be that one guy that keeps posting questions about regs.
I ♥ Ice Cube
I ♥ Ice Cube
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 5

http://www.icecube.suchatease.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Elm Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:16 pm

What exactly happened to the yahoo section I came on and everyone was suspended
Elm
Elm
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 2

https://www.youtube.com/LucasgEntertainment

Back to top Go down

Post  No BS Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:17 pm

I don't get it I lost 50 points (which is pretty lucky) in the reporting fiasco yet my BA percentage went up lol
No BS
No BS
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  No BS Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:19 pm

The section was attacked. Reporter trolls got a lot of people suspended, Senor and Trylemma's accounts are both gone. I starting to think that at first it was about the invasion of Oxford, but after that it was just reporter trolls.
No BS
No BS
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Nation Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:20 pm

You know Who Im actually starting to suspect quite a lot? E Real...
Nation
Nation
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  I ♥ Ice Cube Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:25 pm

E Real? He's always so nice to everyone.
I ♥ Ice Cube
I ♥ Ice Cube
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Cray Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:27 pm

cant rember who it was but someone posted "who is your fav regs" not the one i answerd
but this could have set up the main targets, the ones that every one in the section like
this is my revalation
Cray
Cray
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 3

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL227B1D16B3E052EF&feat

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:31 pm

The reg exterminator just posted a question... I'm gonna go see wussup.
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  I ♥ Ice Cube Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:35 pm

I really don't know who it is, but i think it's someone that is always trolling us. I can't remember if i answered that question, about who are your favorite regs. I don't have that many favorites anyway. LOL
I ♥ Ice Cube
I ♥ Ice Cube
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Nation Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:35 pm

I ♥ Ice Cube wrote:E Real? He's always so nice to everyone.

I know but He didn't like what the RHH Regs were doing and somewhat said it was their fault. IDK I can just imagine it being him...
Nation
Nation
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  I ♥ Ice Cube Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Nation wrote:

I know but He didn't like what the RHH Regs were doing and somewhat said it was their fault. IDK I can just imagine it being him...

What didn't he like? I think i missed something.
I ♥ Ice Cube
I ♥ Ice Cube
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Frida Slaves Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Well, report trolls don't matter anymore.
Frida Slaves
Frida Slaves
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Cray Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:46 pm

I ♥ Ice Cube wrote:
Nation wrote:

What didn't he like? I think i missed something.

i think its about that oxford thing
Cray
Cray
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 3

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL227B1D16B3E052EF&feat

Back to top Go down

Post  {E.M. Wuz X} Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:47 pm

Frida Slaves wrote:Well, report trolls don't matter anymore.

Truth
{E.M. Wuz X}
{E.M. Wuz X}
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Elm Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:04 pm

NoBS wrote:

The section was attacked. Reporter trolls got a lot of people suspended, Senor and Trylemma's accounts are both gone. I starting to think that at first it was about the invasion of Oxford, but after that it was just reporter trolls.

Wow that's sucks so much whoever is doing this is such a fag it's not even funny at all. Are trylemma and senior solstice accounts gone forever?
Elm
Elm
Reg

https://www.youtube.com/LucasgEntertainment

Back to top Go down

Post  SenorSoulstice Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:11 pm

I've gotta take most of the blame for that Oxford shit. It was a stupid idea really, and now niqqas are out to decussate our foreskins (most likely as a result.) But anyway, I'm not quite sure what's going on right now... The original question I asked about Oxford was deleted the next morning, but I checked about an hour ago, and it was back up, which I thought was odd.
SenorSoulstice
SenorSoulstice
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 9

http://reviewhiphop.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I ♥ Ice Cube Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:44 pm

SenorSoulstice wrote:I've gotta take most of the blame for that Oxford shit. It was a stupid idea really, and now niqqas are out to decussate our foreskins (most likely as a result.) But anyway, I'm not quite sure what's going on right now... The original question I asked about Oxford was deleted the next morning, but I checked about an hour ago, and it was back up, which I thought was odd.

Yeah you probably shouldn't have done the Oxford thing... No
I ♥ Ice Cube
I ♥ Ice Cube
Reg

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyme Sayer Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:49 pm

We were thinking that it was an entire section... I mean how can 1 person possibly report everything so fast?
Rhyme Sayer
Rhyme Sayer
Reg

Lungs Eaten : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next